Danby

Danby

Just remember that the last laugh is on you
Aug 13, 2024
In which my soon to be ex-wife decided to conduct a bashathon on me, bringing up stuff that happened BEFORE we were even married! Super helpful there. Way to help with my depression, stress, anxiety, and suicidal tendencies!

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Higurashi415, landslide2 and 4 others
O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I'm sorry that happened, don't take it to heart though. Why would she bash you if she wasn't feeling insecure or emotional? Even if she had valid criticisms it doesn't sound like she was being constructive about it. At least you won't have to deal with her much longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
In which my soon to be ex-wife decided to conduct a bashathon on me, bringing up stuff that happened BEFORE we were even married! Super helpful there. Way to help with my depression, stress, anxiety, and suicidal tendencies!
I can 100% relate, as in 2015 and my 2nd attempt that landed me in the physic ward of the hospital, my ex decided that for whatever reason to call and talk to the head of the department about me and slammed the hell out of me and brought up crap that happened when I first met her.

Talk about love, hum. NO!

Again, I will NEVER EVER understand some humans and what drives them to be so darn mean, vindicative and downright nasty.

Lots of love and caring thoughts to you, my good friend.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Higurashi415 and pain6batch9
pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Chronic
Aug 25, 2024
I remember doing a mediation session like this once.

She wasn't brave enough to come alone, she brought her mother. Who proceeded to drag up bullshit she had no real clue about, because, you guessed it, she had only ever heard one side of the story. I was bloody magnanimous though. When the mediator told her mum to leave, I said, no let her stay. But she wouldn't shut up, so he chucked her out anyway. Then she herself walked out when I went to have my say.

I came away from that meeting with a completely different opinion of the woman from when I went in. It was amazing.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere