Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I know everyone including myself is tired of hearing about Corona right now. Buuut I figured this would be relevant information pertaining to this site.

There have already been a few high profile suicides due to this outbreak. I expect the rates to start dramatically climbing as this pandemic continues, especially once the economic effects begin to hit us harder.

"KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – The Knox County Regional Forensic Center examined nine suspected suicides just in the last 48 hours, according to Knox County Mayor Glenn Jacobs.

We have to determine how we can respond to COVID-19 in a way that keeps our economy intact, keeps people employed, and empowers them with a feeling of hope and optimism – not desperation and despair."

Source -

"A great deal of scientific research indicates the coronavirus containment strategy will cause more deaths."

"The link between unemployment and suicides will be a concern that has to be addressed while the majority of the population stays-in to duck the coronavirus pandemic. "

Source -

"We have seen a large increase in calls regarding COVID -19," said Melissa Bowman, whose duties include suicide prevention at Common Ground, a 24-hour crisis services agency serving metro Detroit.

"Contacts are feeling confused and helpless. All calls, chats and texts end up talking about how this epidemic is affecting them in all ways.

"People are scared for themselves and others, feeling trapped and in ways lost, not knowing what to do."

Source -

We may start to see a spike in our guest and member count soon.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: BlackPoppet, GoodPersonEffed, mesohappy and 8 others
DyslexicForeigner

DyslexicForeigner

Student
Dec 27, 2018
I know everyone including myself is tired of hearing about Corona right now. Buuut I figured this would be relevant information pertaining to this site.

There have already been a few high profile suicides due to this outbreak. I expect the rates to start dramatically climbing as this pandemic continues, especially once the economic effects begin to hit us harder.

"KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – The Knox County Regional Forensic Center examined nine suspected suicides just in the last 48 hours, according to Knox County Mayor Glenn Jacobs.

We have to determine how we can respond to COVID-19 in a way that keeps our economy intact, keeps people employed, and empowers them with a feeling of hope and optimism – not desperation and despair."

Source -

"A great deal of scientific research indicates the coronavirus containment strategy will cause more deaths."

"The link between unemployment and suicides will be a concern that has to be addressed while the majority of the population stays-in to duck the coronavirus pandemic. "

Source -

"We have seen a large increase in calls regarding COVID -19," said Melissa Bowman, whose duties include suicide prevention at Common Ground, a 24-hour crisis services agency serving metro Detroit.

"Contacts are feeling confused and helpless. All calls, chats and texts end up talking about how this epidemic is affecting them in all ways.

"People are scared for themselves and others, feeling trapped and in ways lost, not knowing what to do."

Source -

We may start to see a spike in our guest and member count soon.

Yeah... I'm going to up the tiny little dot of CTB statistic in my area soon :(

• Hugs
Reactions: mattwitt, WinterFaust, Woodnote and 3 others
to be a sad tran

to be a sad tran

no one knows what it's like ~ to be a trash can ~
Mar 28, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, Buffy5120, Egddios and 4 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
  • Aww..
Reactions: WinterFaust, Woodnote and DyslexicForeigner
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
"We may start to see a spike in our guest and member count soon."

Maybe so, and from the look of it, it seems social distancing is impacting neurotypicals mental health. I'm used to being isolated, I've been living that lifestyle since I was a teenager, but to others that lifestyle is torture. COVID19 is just a reminder to me why reality sucks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, Buffy5120, BabyYoda and 7 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
"We may start to see a spike in our guest and member count soon."

Maybe so, and from the look of it, it seems social distancing is impacting neurotypicals mental health. I'm used to being isolated, I've been living that lifestyle since I was a teenager, but to others that lifestyle is torture. COVID19 is just a reminder to me why reality sucks.
I've been introverted for most of my life. It's finally our time to shine! Give me enough booze, weed, nicotine and I'll weather a nuclear winter.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust, mesohappy, Woodnote and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I've been introverted for most of my life. It's finally our time to shine! Give me enough booze, weed, nicotine and I'll weather a nuclear winter.
Lol! Right :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
All I need is weed and my Nintendo switch and I'll be good

• Love
Reactions: NoGameNoLife, Woodnote, omoidarui and 1 other person
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
Heh. Was never much of an extrovert but the lack of autonomy is utterly pulverizing me. This is just a step or two below being forcibly detained in an inpatient facility as far as I'm concerned. I'd rather be dead than imprisoned.

Would have already killed myself two times over if I knew the combination to my partner's gun safe.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust and BlackPoppet