• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

yazzy

Sep 13, 2022
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me? What is the easiest and painless way to end your life?

Reactions: jodes2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that if I knew of an easily accesible, easy to go through with and painless way to die, I would already be gone. Suicide can actually be really difficult. All that anyone can do is look at the information in the method resources section and decide what is best for themselves and of course do research to reduce the chance of the method failing.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
SN is quite easy and relatively pain free besides a headache for half an hour. If you can wait for a new source to arrive on the scene, Nembutal is a better way to go

Reactions: Euthanza
Y

yazzy

Sep 13, 2022
SN is quite easy and relatively pain free besides a headache for half an hour. If you can wait for a new source to arrive on the scene, Nembutal is a better way to go
What is SN? I'm new to all this. Nembutal?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
What is SN? I'm new to all this. Nembutal?
SN is sodium nitrite. You'll need to get your post count up in the games section before you can ask someone to PM you a source (or use the search feature for other info, like Stan's SN guide). Nembutal is the gold standard, it's used by euthanasia clinics.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Y

yazzy

Sep 13, 2022
SN is sodium nitrite. You'll need to get your post count up in the games section before you can ask someone to PM you a source (or use the search feature for other info, like Stan's SN guide). Nembutal is the gold standard, it's used by euthanasia clinics.

Thank you

M

melancholic

Aug 20, 2022

Do you know how many posts it takes to be able to PM? thanks

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me? What is the easiest and painless way to end your life?
Nitrogen , along with Nembutal, are both quite painless ways to go--see Inert Gas Exit Bag Mega thread for Nitrogen(need a filled tank,regulator,flowmeter,EEDB hood,tubing)

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
The most painless, convenient, and surefire way would be a massive dose of Phenobarbital (the de facto Lethal Injection drug). It's a barbiturate still in some markets/countries available as an RX, but much easier to find on the DN.

Couple that with a large dose of a powerful RC opioid like 2g Cartafenil (x1000 stronger then F, enough to put out 200 elephants) and an Antienemic to inhibit vomiting and it's beyond enough.

At least, this is how millions (cumulatively) of people have gone due to intentional or accidental overdose. Including me, in due time. Mixing barbituates or benzos with opioids, as we know, is the ultimate recipe for bye bye.

My cousin CBT with a small dose of both. The coroner's office ruled it an overdose, but it was a suicide. I'd argue at least a third of all lethal narcotic overdoses were intentional or quasi-intentional, which is why suicide statistics are critically unreported.