• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cherrycokehellcat

cherrycokehellcat

Jul 25, 2023
So this is hard to explain but does anyone here get really intense suicidal urges that are like panic attacks?

I've been experiencing what I'm calling "suicide attacks". It doesn't come with common panic attack symptoms (I've had panic attacks before) but it's equal in intensity to a panic attack.

I'm suicidal in general but this is like an overwhelming spike in how I feel x1000 but it didn't last long, not long enough for me change my current plans for the autumn anyway.

Maybe I'm just experiencing a different kind of panic attack. It's like nothing I've ever felt.

• Hugs
Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“, nomennescio, Sannti and 3 others
P

painmustend

Jul 16, 2023
i totally know what you mean!!! i have bpd and i think itĀ“s related to that but these intense urges led to me doing some real stupid stuff. i donĀ“t know if you maybe also have bpd or if it comes also with other illnesses. i also feel suicidal in general but these "suicide attacks" feel like everything that is happening is out of my control and my attempts that happend during one of these attacks felt like i had no other choice but to do it now.

• Hugs
Reactions: sakura_, nomennescio and cherrycokehellcat
S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
i know exactly what you mean

Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“ and cherrycokehellcat
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Lately ive been having them yes. Panic attack x 100. Suicidal in general and planning to end it soon, but in these moments it becomes absolutely acute and idk it just hast to stop right there cause the feeling is too intense.
Normal panick attacks are awful, but this i just cant handle.

• Hugs
Reactions: cherrycokehellcat