smpkie

smpkie

ticking bomb
May 25, 2023
I've never believed that suicide is worth committing over a few people, but I'm lying to myself now. I always say "There's more fish in the sea" but this doesn't work for me anymore, especially when talking about my "loved ones". They always treat me like shit. I've always tried to ignore them but how about I make them feel sorry once and for all? I've been planning my method for some days, maybe I'll even pick a date. Honestly, I want to free myself from this miserable life. I still think about what I could achieve in life, I could be happy but my family has always been in the way. I can't wait for this to be over. I can't wait to find peace. Currently, I'm miserable, just waiting for the courage actually CTB

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: arianagorde, Huntfish34, nawee and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's awful how humans create so much harm in this hellish world and it's really understandable just wanting to finally be at peace, existing is just so dreadful. I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

• Love
Reactions: RedHates and smpkie
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry what you have to go through. I hope you can find peace!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, RedHates and smpkie
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
Bad parents really sucks

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Huntfish34 and smpkie
nawee

nawee

nawee
Mar 19, 2023
I wouldn't say I understand how you feel but I do relate, I'm really sorry you're going through this. I hope you find peace, alive or dead just aslong as you're in peace

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Huntfish34 and smpkie
paranous

paranous

Jun 20, 2023
If you want to do ctb for family problems, leave your family and live a new life. If you don't like your new life, you can reconsider ctb.

Reactions: arianagorde, Praestat_Mori, smpkie and 1 other person
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Bad energy amongst the family definitely intensifies everything. Even where you're able to break away and maybe find your own place, the negative effects and trauma you've experienced by way of family still lingers. It eventually becomes quirks you develop throughout adulthood as methods of involuntary self preservation. Making it difficult for some, not all, people to tolerate. It becomes harder to develop long lasting friendship and relationships. Family thinks it ends when it ends. But it doesn't. Their treatment towards you develops glitches in your subconscious that eventually become embedded both conscious and subconscious thoughts and actions for the remainder of your life. I'm sorry you're in the position you're in. I was once there. And as you can see, 40 years later, here I am.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and smpkie
C

captive

May 31, 2023
If you want to do ctb for family problems, leave your family and live a new life. If you don't like your new life, you can reconsider ctb.
i was raised in toxic family. i don't feel like i can integrate myself into society because damage done to my soul is irreversible. i hope all of my family members will face the fate worse than death.

• Love
Reactions: smpkie
paranous

paranous

Jun 20, 2023
i was raised in toxic family. i don't feel like i can integrate myself into society because damage done to my soul is irreversible. i hope all of my family members will face the fate worse than death.
My family was also very toxic and they never accepted me. I made a fresh start in a new city, it was obviously difficult. but you will commit suicide, you can try one last time, if it doesn't work, you do ctb.but you can't do that either, after all, nothing makes any sense. There's no point in being alive. There's no point in dying either. but sometimes death is the best option for us to get rid of some things.

• Love
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
It sucks having shitty parents. I think back on my life, and all I can muster for my mother and father are anger and apathy. If this was all life had for me, I wish I'd have died years ago. I'm so sorry you're going through that.

• Love