• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

soysoysoy

soysoysoy

Dead girl walking
Feb 25, 2023
So far my suicide note is almost 10 pages long. I'm really trying to address all of the things left on my mind. I'll probably end up posting it here when it's all done minus specific names and whatnot. This is so hard. I just want to let everyone down easy, I don't want to cause any more pain than I have but I don't want to be in any pain myself. I'm so scared too, death is so uncertain. I just want to dream forever, but nobody knows for sure what happens... It's so scary... I have only 5 days to act out my plan, any advice for making this process easier???

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel
R

reversebandaid

May 1, 2024
My thoughts on it are if writing it makes you feel more secure in dying that's great! Leaving some explanation for the people left behind would probably help them but I don't think you can write something that would really make it hurt significantly less for someone who really cared about you. They will go through the grieving process either way and eventually find some sort of closure. I would say write what you think will make your mind less heavy and then be done with the letter and focus on whatever your next step is.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: soysoysoy