haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
The other day i where talking about suicide with my mom and she was completely persuaded that most suicidal people where just seeking attention and that suicide is so easy that if they where realy suicidal they could do it right away.
I hate the fact that people dont know shit bout suicidal ideation but still think thats suicide is egoistic/impulsive/dumb.
They can't understand that life is not for everyone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: HighFlight, quietwater, Teleftaía Anapnoí and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand those people who go on about how suicide is supposedly so easy, they are either ignorant or lying. People who know nothing about suicide should just stay quiet about it, it's really so insensitive saying things like that.

Reactions: sserafim, HighFlight, myusername890 and 5 others
D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
People don't know, they don't understand the pain, the anger, the loneliness. The only thing keeping me here is because my father specifically asked me to not ctb, and I promised that I wouldn't, so I don't want to die a liar and I don't want to hurt them, I don't want to hurt anyone, and I think is so unfair, all my life I've been alone, bullied and neglected and no one cred, why do they care if I die or not?! I'm sure no one would even notice the difference. But honestly the fear of failing, the possible pain, whatever legacy I left behind. I don't care anymore. I would jump from whatever building, drink chloride and antifreeze and just take in the pain, hang myself in my closet. Whatever it takes to end this miserable existence.

Reactions: HighFlight, Ashu, wheretfami and 1 other person
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
People don't know, they don't understand the pain, the anger, the loneliness. The only thing keeping me here is because my father specifically asked me to not ctb, and I promised that I wouldn't, so I don't want to die a liar and I don't want to hurt them, I don't want to hurt anyone, and I think is so unfair, all my life I've been alone, bullied and neglected and no one cred, why do they care if I die or not?! I'm sure no one would even notice the difference. But honestly the fear of failing, the possible pain, whatever legacy I left behind. I don't care anymore. I would jump from whatever building, drink chloride and antifreeze and just take in the pain, hang myself in my closet. Whatever it takes to end this miserable existence.
I feel u, bullying sucks. Like u cant do shit against it. Im sorry u got through that too. Hope u will find peace

• Love
Reactions: HighFlight and Done_Surviving
C

cosnidering_ctb

Oct 4, 2023
You can't understand someone without being in their shoes.

Reactions: HighFlight and haibane
F

fleischmaschina

Jun 3, 2023
He asked you that because of himself. Probably.
The other day i where talking about suicide with my mom and she was completely persuaded that most suicidal people where just seeking attention and that suicide is so easy that if they where realy suicidal they could do it right away.
I hate the fact that people dont know shit bout suicidal ideation but still think thats suicide is egoistic/impulsive/dumb.
They can't understand that life is not for everyone.
My psychiatrist on first meeting after I talked about my habits and what bothers me, she said it seems I have avoidant personality. I went on and mentioned I also thought about killing myself, to which she replied that is also avoiding. And my brain went "THE FUK IT IS!".

If I could agree with your last sentence more than 100%, I would. Some can handle life like its nobodys busines. They go well with rules of life. They have the character and conditions to live life as it should be lived. And a lot of us dont.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: haibane and HighFlight
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
When I was a teenager I tried to ctb. When I was in the hospital I heard the bitch (the idiot who had me) tell the doctor that I was a stupid, selfish bitch who only wanted attention. Maybe if I had gotten help then I wouldn't be so fucked up now. Who knows? People are ignorant when it comes to suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: haibane and HighFlight
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
When I was a teenager I tried to ctb. When I was in the hospital I heard the bitch (the idiot who had me) tell the doctor that I was a stupid, selfish bitch who only wanted attention. Maybe if I had gotten help then I wouldn't be so fucked up now. Who knows? People are ignorant when it comes to suicide.
Im so sorry u got through that. People talk without knowing and they think they know how we feels. Nobody should ever live what u lived. I hope u will find peace.
Good luck