• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
Only in the form of vapor diesel can be easily ignited. That's its sprayed when it gets inside the engine.

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
And only under extreme heat from compression. Because there was plenty of vapor in the fuel tanks I welded. And you know how hot metal gets when it's being welded.

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
Thread is slowly turning into a science fare :pfff::ahhha:

Reactions: weargon
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Haha, I like science :). It cracks me up because my name is Also Sasha, though I hardly use that because in America people think it's a girl's name or something.

Reactions: SashaGELIK
S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
You mean like how the Italians think that Andrea is a boys name? Yeah I can understand.

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
You mean like how the Italians think that Andrea is a boys name? Yeah I can understand.
At least we got variety of names. We could be in China and all named Ching Lee. There was a Vietnamese guy I once fixed a computer for who I kid you not was named Phuc Bui!

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
Yeah or your name could be Benis Long. And not even have that long of a benis to start with. I also had a Ford Focus for work it was a good daily car. Had lots of modern features you see on some "luxury" cars. Do you perhaps have the Ford Focus RS?

Last edited:
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Honestly Focuses aren't too bad. I'd pick one over any other American shit any day (can't stand GM after working on them enough times). Only thing Ford screwed up were those manual automatic double clutch transmissions that all took a shit for a few years.

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
Also those Opel Insignia's are beautiful. Both the sedan and the hatchback version. Very spacious for an european car. I did notice a trend in the last few years with european cars getting bigger and bigger with every generation.

H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
Seriously this sounds like a thrilling death gives me Groundhog Day vibe.

Also it sucks living in Europe when it comes to high places like cliffs, tall building (suicide jump). Would be awesome so drive off the Grand Canyon in the US or some shit like that a beautiful sight before death.
grand canyon is very high intimidating and frightening...Too much time between jumping off the cliff and death

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
That's a really big truck. You would have to go really fast and hit something really sturdy that can take all that impact force. Maybe don't wear the seatbelt? Over here in europe we got a thing called the wifi seatbelt. (we put a seatbelt buckle inside the slot so the car stops doing the BEEP BEEE BEEEEP)

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Guys, as a car enthusiast, and someone who appreciates all the engineering, assembly, technology, and machinery that comes together to produce one vehicle, seriously find some better and more productive methods. There's gotta be better ways lol. Poor Tundra :(. I don't care much for Audis, but still kinda sad lol.

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Lol become a mechanic, work on Audis for a while, you will never own another one again for the rest of your life. VW/Audi does some super incredibly retarded shit sometimes. Quality and design speaking. No car company is perfect, they're all ridden with poor financial/engineering decisions here and there in each make and model. But out of all European cars, Audi has definitely made me go "WTF IS THIS SHIT" more times than I can count.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
In short, suicide by car can work as long as you are going fast enough and hit something very solid, thus dying from blunt trauma and de-acceleration. However, be careful not to hurt innocent lives (other drivers and motorists, pedestrians, and what not) while going through with it.

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
I remember reading about the retarded kid who made a fortune ripping off counterstrike gun skins? or something? and youtube videos. Spent ALL his money on a McLarren instead of moving out of his parents and becoming financially responsible. Then when he started to loose it all he got in and went on a california highway, killing himself, and an innocent mother and her kid by going head on at a super high rate of speed. I believe that was one of the most douche news events I've read in 2018.

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
If you want reliable cars buy vehicles before 2000-2004. You know I heard a lot of people bashing Audi but I haven't had any problems with the car. All I did was change some consumables, filters, oil, brakes. Although this is no M5. It's basically a cool old people's car. And I bought it for 30k Euro. Definetly a lot less than a Tundra.

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Lol damn cars in Europe are so expensive. I remember helping someone in Belgium shop for one and I was astounded how all the used cars are double what they cost here in the states.

I have to agree, but I'd say before 2010. There's still quite a few awesome makes up until 2010 but everything made in the past 5-8 years is definitely shit. I've never seen so many problems with new cars in my life as I have lately. It's a shame. Some car companies do it more than others, but everyone has taken a bit of a dive.

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
I remember reading about the retarded kid who made a fortune ripping off counterstrike gun skins? or something? and youtube videos. Spent ALL his money on a McLarren instead of moving out of his parents and becoming financially responsible. Then when he started to loose it all he got in and went on a california highway, killing himself, and an innocent mother and her kid by going head on at a super high rate of speed. I believe that was one of the most douche news events I've read in 2018.

i know him. didn't get the idea from him though. and he drove his mclaren straight into incoming traffic. maybe he wanted to hit a truck or something.

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
You know of him, or you actually know/knew him? lol.

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
i know of him. i never knew him personally.

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
I will probably sound like a complete asshole when I say this but I felt worse for the McLarren than the Mexican lady and her daughter. Not from some sadistic perspective. There's a lot of mexican women and their daughters, and there's not a lot of McLarrens in the world. I recognize that's a messed up way of looking at it so I don't think I'm a complete psychopath lol. Not saying it's good that it happened to her or anything.

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
If you want to be really stealthy, take the fuse out, connect a wire and short it between two battery terminals, so it looks like it blew.

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019

may your gods bless you. i am going to try this in the morning. its almost 10PM right now. thank you so much.
If you want to be really stealthy, take the fuse out, connect a wire and short it between two battery terminals, so it looks like it blew.

chances are there won't be much left of the car's dash. even if they find out it was a suicide which they will because the first thing they look for is signs of breaking which I will not.

Last edited:
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Yeah or your name could be Benis Long. And not even have that long of a benis to start with. I also had a Ford Focus for work it was a good daily car. Had lots of modern features you see on some "luxury" cars. Do you perhaps have the Ford Focus RS?
Don't have the RS but I do have the ST :wink:
Could never harm the baby girl like that