• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
Hello. I want to end my life and I was thinking about using my car to speed into a bridge foot or something sturdy made out of concrete. I am however concerned that the airbags might save me and I will wake up in a hospital having to do a lot of explaining(and then i'll really be f'd). And just to make this clear I won't be doing this during the day or when there is traffic. I don't want to hurt anyone but myself. I plan on doing this at night when there is no one around. I already found a place and I drove around there several nights in a row and there is no traffic or cars around(i live in a small city).

If there are any mechanics around here I have a 2012 Audi A7 and I would like to know if there is a way to disable all the airbags in the car. I already have a laptop and an OBD cable that I can connect to the car and I was wondering if there is any software that could disable the airbags or other safety systems. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
Hey Keith,

I'm not in the UK and not near any seas, cliffs, lakes or big rivers. I am somewhere in central europe. The key can only be used to disable the airbags for the front passanger seat in case you got a baby chair there or something and not for the driver or the entire vehicle.

MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Hey Keith,

I'm not in the UK and not near any seas, cliffs, lakes or big rivers. I am somewhere in central europe. The key can only be used to disable the airbags for the front passanger seat in case you got a baby chair there or something and not for the driver or the entire vehicle.
Hello. I want to end my life and I was thinking about using my car to speed into a bridge foot or something sturdy made out of concrete. I am however concerned that the airbags might save me and I will wake up in a hospital having to do a lot of explaining(and then i'll really be f'd). And just to make this clear I won't be doing this during the day or when there is traffic. I don't want to hurt anyone but myself. I plan on doing this at night when there is no one around. I already found a place and I drove around there several nights in a row and there is no traffic or cars around(i live in a small city).

If there are any mechanics around here I have a 2012 Audi A7 and I would like to know if there is a way to disable all the airbags in the car. I already have a laptop and an OBD cable that I can connect to the car and I was wondering if there is any software that could disable the airbags or other safety systems. Thanks in advance.
If you're going fast enough I really don't think airbags would save you

Reactions: Macc Lad
S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
My problem is(among others) that this bridge foot is inside a roundabout that has a pretty high curb. And since my car is pretty low I am afraid that a lot of the force would dissipate by hitting this curb before I would actually hit the concrete bridge foot.

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
Well I think its a sure way to go if done right. I mean if I can get over 180-200km/h I don't think I will be able to slow down enough even if my survival instincts kick in and I try to back out. I also got some dopa mucuna pills which if taken in high quantities can make you psychotic.

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
interesting. i will have to go and check the car's service book and see if the previous owner had his vehicle recalled for this. right now i'm on google maps trying to find an alternate location. funny, i don't think the folks at google ever intended for people to use their service this way.

Last edited:
Reactions: lost_soul83 and marcusuk63
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Seriously this sounds like a thrilling death gives me Groundhog Day vibe.

Also it sucks living in Europe when it comes to high places like cliffs, tall building (suicide jump). Would be awesome so drive off the Grand Canyon in the US or some shit like that a beautiful sight before death.

Reactions: marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Look in your user manual there will be fuse for them , pull it out as airbags only go off when the accelerometer tell it you have lost speed very rapidly , pull the fuse and they wont go off

Reactions: Honigwaffel
S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
well i remember there was a big stone quarry somewhere near me. but i can't find it on google maps anymore, not even satelite view.

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
there is nothing high near me either , we dont have any hills ! we are as flat as Holland , nearest highest cliffs are only 35 miles away but not very high or accessible my car is 25 years old though and weighs 2 tonne so that might help

Attachments

• Flamb Head__1507114609180__w750.jpg
    Flamb Head__1507114609180__w750.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 10
S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
yeah.. also drowning is a very bad way to go.

MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Jumping would be ideal way to go but it's terrifying

Reactions: NCBEYOND
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
This is gonna sound wildly insensitive but those a7s are gorgeous cars. It sucks that it'll be the end for both of you

• Yay!
Reactions: lost_soul83, marcusuk63 and RodgerThat
RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
If you don't like being technical, you can try activating the airbags first by crashing into something fast enough to register an impact on the accelerometer, but slow enough that you won't wreck your car or hurt yourself. You'll have to check your car's exact stats to check info about the accelerometer.

Simply activate the airbags in a safe environment, then let them deflate by pushing down on them or whatever, and crashing into your chosen location at high speed. Should be a blast.

If you want some more technical info, I can help and all you need are some screwdrivers and messing with fuses and stuff.

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
If you don't like being technical, you can try activating the airbags first by crashing into something fast enough to register an impact on the accelerometer, but slow enough that you won't wreck your car or hurt yourself. You'll have to check your car's exact stats to check info about the accelerometer.

Simply activate the airbags in a safe environment, then let them deflate by pushing down on them or whatever, and crashing into your chosen location at high speed. Should be a blast.

If you want some more technical info, I can help and all you need are some screwdrivers and messing with fuses and stuff.

hey man i don't know how to send PM's here. if you could tell me here exactly what i need to do i would very thankful!!
or if you got a link to some manuals with pictures even better.
This is gonna sound wildly insensitive but those a7s are gorgeous cars. It sucks that it'll be the end for both of you

i'll trade it for a bullet. interested?

Last edited:
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
There's an airbag module in most cars, that controls all of them. Check your schematics. Not too hard to get info on it. Join the Audi forums and just say you need to disable them to replace them or something. Ask the audi forums people just in case if the car will run with it unplugged. Most vehicles won't care and will just give you an airbag warning light but some of the new bullshit they do with electronics, it can throw things out of sync on the can bus and not fire the ECU and then you got an expensive bill from the dealer.

I still think there's too much room for error in this method. Too many people survive the most insane crashes and cars keep getting safer.

Maybe if you go to China and rent one of their cars, they're guaranteed to decapitate you and fold like a soda can under your foot when they collide with anything.

Audi forums is your best bet though. You can run into some true experts and tuners that know your vehicle like the back of their hand. Me personally I enjoy taking shit apart so I'd already have the things ripped out and half the dashboard apart but if you want direct answers to save all the guess work, then that's the way to go.

Last edited:
S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
yeah I think I'll do that. i just have to do it without damaging the car interrior and raise suspicions. i still have about 4 weeks left before i do it. i guess it would also be best to do this in a place thats not very public. and this isn't even the hardest part. i'm still debating with myself if i should leave any notes or letters. no one knows i'm suicidal or that i have depression or mental problems. so it will be a shock.

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
See if there's anyone on those forums close to you that you can hire to help you out. Independent gear heads that know their specific cars are always the best way to get anything done, rather than taking it to thieving bastards who work in shops.

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
nah man, i'll either try to disable the module myself or use the car as is.

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Btw I think the reason you can't send PMs is because you don't have enough posts. If you're not very car literate I can help google up some diagrams or do some reading for you. I'm a bit of a car nerd. Though personally I prefer BMWs lol.

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
i appreciate any help that is offered. i just want to know where the module is located and how to take it off. oh and i also drove a BMW m5 E60 for a while. beastly car, although kinda expensive to upkeep and run.

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Very nice! Man if I drove an M5 I don't think I'd even be on this forum lol. But then again we all think that, and then nothing is ever enough. Sucks about human nature, you get used to what you have, and then you need more, and more and more lol. I hate your European car laws though. Here in USA we can swap any damn engine we want into any car, in some states run without exhaust, build complete street race cars, etc. I found out from someone in Belgium them can't even modify a single damn little thing on their engine and keep the car legal or pass inspections.

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
yeah.. like most things in europe. i can't even put a sticker on my windhsield or change my tires without having to pay a special fee and fill 10 forms for that on the side. also money don't buy your happiness.

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Man that sucks, after getting really into cars and technical aspects of them, I could never live there. Good point though, it doesn't. You Russian? lol.

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
Yeah I lived all over europe but I could never integrate. Wherever I went I was always the foreigner and the guest. Spent 6 years in Italy, 2 in Germany and almost a year in Portugal. You'll never be at home except when you are home.

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018

Just make sure there is little fuel in it especially if it's petrol - the last thing you want is to live through the crash only to burn alive like Paul Walker Fast the Furious

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Good point. I'm a bit biased against Portugese. I've run into a few, and they're such retarded people. Of course I'm making assumptions against a whole country but that's my experience.

S

SashaGELIK

May 2, 2019
Car runs on diesel. As far as I know its pretty hard to ignite diesel(the liquid).

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Yeah diesel is way too safe. I've welded diesel fuel tanks with diesel still in them lol. All it did was bubble and annoy me while welding.