• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

frustratedcivilian

frustratedcivilian

It Is About Nonsense
Apr 1, 2024
Can you explain more on what do you mean by that?

I wish suffering had no meaning.. but what makes me wonder a lot, is self-awareness, Suffering is like the reflection of self awareness! I can understand how a human being or an animal could be born or formed and how everything could be formed from "universe dust", but... WHAT is the thing that feels itself and suffers? In what way do you make such an object physically? For example, If I have access to all the knowledge and all resources, I can create clone of a human, and I can test all its parts except... Consciousness! Like, I can't unplug my consciousness to test his or use both at the same time (assuming I have the knowledge to do all the physical stuff).. That's what makes me confused, why do we have a problem with suffering if we are just a set of physical components? -- in my own thinking, I don't think of suffering as with just a sad or depressed person or someone who has problems in his life - not because it doesn't matter, but I think about very severe cases in which the object suffers from chronic diseases, torture, etc - this shows a lot more about suffering, Imagine suffering throughout your life every second that passes, it's not just about ignoring "suffering", it's a big dilemma for me, it's a something that can be unstoppable and eternal.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Life is suffering, so therefore life itself is also a scam

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
What is the reason for your own life and suffering...

C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Can you explain more on what do you mean by that?

I wish suffering had no meaning.. but what makes me wonder a lot, is self-awareness, Suffering is like the reflection of self awareness! I can understand how a human being or an animal could be born or formed and how everything could be formed from "universe dust", but... WHAT is the thing that feels itself and suffers? In what way do you make such an object physically? For example, If I have access to all the knowledge and all resources, I can create clone of a human, and I can test all its parts except... Consciousness! Like, I can't unplug my consciousness to test his or use both at the same time (assuming I have the knowledge to do all the physical stuff).. That's what makes me confused, why do we have a problem with suffering if we are just a set of physical components? -- in my own thinking, I don't think of suffering as with just a sad or depressed person or someone who has problems in his life - not because it doesn't matter, but I think about very severe cases in which the object suffers from chronic diseases, torture, etc - this shows a lot more about suffering, Imagine suffering throughout your life every second that passes, it's not just about ignoring "suffering", it's a big dilemma for me, it's a something that can be unstoppable and eternal.
You're absolutely right but many eastern religions believe that due to one's past life karma we end up where we do.Some are born disabled,while some are born into poverty.Some are abused and some are enslaved.A bystander can only watch as a person suffers.The person inflicting the abuse only feels power over the abused.The bystander would justify their misery as past life karma.Why?Because there is NO reason the ABUSED was born as the ABUSED.

This was the highest form of cope back in the day and we are told this even today.And the problem is most of them don't think of their unfortunate circumstance as suffering because we have another pair of shades to block our reality.HOPE!A new form of cope has emerged..

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
The reason for my own life is because two people fucked. The reason for my suffering is because life is suffering
Or maybe it's rooted since the begining of time, but why was life created, and what is it for.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Or maybe it's rooted since the begining of time, but why was life created, and what is it for.
Maybe there's no reason why life was created. Maybe it was just a spontaneous accident. The other reason I can think of is to generate as much suffering as possible

• Yay!
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
frustratedcivilian

frustratedcivilian

It Is About Nonsense
Apr 1, 2024
You're absolutely right but many eastern religions believe that due to one's past life karma we end up where we do.Some are born disabled,while some are born into poverty.Some are abused and some are enslaved.A bystander can only watch as a person suffers.The person inflicting the abuse only feels power over the abused.The bystander would justify their misery as past life karma.Why?Because there is NO reason the ABUSED was born as the ABUSED.

My problem with these kind of ideas is.. beside providing no evidences, they focus too much on life/society/morals stuff which are very relative things, We have an idea today of the cause of everyone's behavior, We're literally ingredients that are being cooked, Freewill is such a lie ! If you put a person in a closed room with just an "Apple", they are never going to be eating an "Orange", just very logically - everything is just as simple as that including morals, Nobody does anything out of themselves but from what they learnt, nobody could be anything else other than who they are right now! So I cannot understand how does anything have any kind of control over what they do

If that's true by the way, I think we were all Adolf hitler of our past lifes lol

This was the highest form of cope back in the day and we are told this even today.And the problem is most of them don't think of their unfortunate circumstance as suffering because we have another pair of shades to block our reality.HOPE!A new form of cope has emerged..

Even back in day there was hope and everything, but today, for some reason people forgot that they are part of such a weird existence and have a horrible history.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The problem is that euthanasia is illegal in most countries. There would be no suffering if we all had the right to euthanasia. Because humans can life 100 years and even longer, there can be many years of meaningless suffering for someone with chronic pain.