oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
I've suffered so much for so long that now I feel funny that I haven't caught my fucking bus yet. For the last couple of days I feel overjoyed because the end is near. Fuck depression. It's a whore.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: the box is empty, enjolras, highlyvolatile and 3 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yes, I think I will be happy before dying as well. All this shit will end, like you are putting the last dot in your long novel.
And the wind of freedom catches me and I fade away like never existed...
So ye, I understand you, how it feels...

Reactions: Taran
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Yes, I think I will be happy before dying as well. All this shit will end, like you are putting the last dot in your long novel.
And the wind of freedom catches me and I fade away like never existed...
So ye, I understand you, how it feels...
Yes. I'm drinking away to glory before it. Fuck this. I didn't sign up for this shit man. Worked my ass off for a good life. Been at a position people would die for but illnesses and depression got the best out of me. I haven't felt happiness in over 5/6 years now. Accept it, some of us are not meant for a life. It's just not for them. Things will fuck themselves up even if you don't fucking touch em. Screw this. I will not say I haven't tried. I have and my life has only taken away things from me like my mental and physical health which are irreplaceable. Did everything you know, but you can't defeat fate. So screw that. God or life won't fire me, I'll quit bitch!

Reactions: faust and Taran
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@oxymoron "Been at a position people would die for but illnesses and depression got the best out of me".
These are very good words. Let's continue reading books about self-improvement which claim it is very important to have a decent job.
The truth untold. A huge like from me.

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
@oxymoron "Been at a position people would die for but illnesses and depression got the best out of me".
These are very good words. Let's continue reading books about self-improvement which claim it is very important to have a decent job.
The truth untold. A huge like from me.
Yeah but wtf got fired for no reason. They don't wanna continue my visa.

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yeah but wtf got fired for no reason. They don't wanna continue my visa.
Sad truth of modern world. You work hard, make profits for company and then... they just fire you.

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Sad truth of modern world. You work hard, make profits for company and then... they just fire you.
Yes. I didn't stop there. I interviewed my ass off for over 50 companies. Some said I was overqualified, some said my profile doesn't match. One company gave me the offer but the motherfucking VP revoked it. Some won't do my visa while others just won't respond after a period of time. This is fate, so it can fuck right off.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yes. I didn't stop there. I interviewed my ass off for over 50 companies. Some said I was overqualified, some said my profile doesn't match. One company gave me the offer but the motherfucking VP revoked it. Some won't do my visa while others just won't respond after a period of time. This is fate, so it can fuck right off.
Hmm, it is very strange that a person with so much experience cannot find a job. Have you asked for recommendations from your previous employers? Sometimes they like so-called recommendations.

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Hmm, it is very strange that a person with so much experience cannot find a job. Have you asked for recommendations from your previous employers? Sometimes they like so-called recommendations.
Yes tried that too.

• Aww..