Airhead

Airhead

Sep 12, 2018
The reason I want to ctb is because I feel that I am not intelligent enough to function as an adult in the world. I'm not able to carry on a conversation. I'm not able to remember anything. I can't drive anywhere without GPS. I can't follow the plot of television shows. I can barely read. I don't want to live as a mentally handicapped person. Does anyone else feel the same?

Reactions: Miss clefable, betteroffdead, Strumgewehr and 2 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
I wouldn't call it stupid, but I'm deffently socially inept like you. I don't have the life skills to adult either.

Reactions: Strumgewehr
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Lots of people can't drive anywhere without GPS—and before that people used maps. Everyone I know uses GPS.

I don't think you are stupid—maybe your emotions take over, esp when interacting with other humans. This I can relate to.

Reactions: Firefly1, Tiburcio and ScaredOfLife
T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
Stupid people usually don't know they're stupid. I don't think you're stupid. Those sound like symptoms of depression.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, tearsinrain, Tiburcio and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
It is a significant factor and reason in my wanting to ctb. While my problems and disorders are different, I still suffer in similar ways. I cannot relate to people or socialize effectively (managing people to people relationships, maintaining and forming relationships, social skills, etc.) due to my Aspergers syndrome. Furthermore, my adult skills are lacking and I figured that I'm not cut out for adult life either.

Reactions: betteroffdead, Airhead and Tiburcio