Hadès

Hadès

I never forget
Mar 18, 2023
Hi everyone ! My name is Hadès i'm French and i'm 18yo , talking about myself is not something i'm used to but for once i have this need...
Since i'm very young i don't really have a lot of friend and the rare one that i have either leave one day or betray me for no particular reasons and i always had this feeling of being different from other people.

my father is someone most of the time upset for nothing and really hard to deal even more now that i'm older always telling me that i have everything to success but i don't
and my mother had a work called social services (idk if it have a different name) where she could have 1-3 kids or teens of 0 to 17yo living in my house, they all had difficult background, i had no real privacy, my toys were often break it was never really quiet, and some were aggressive, my mother did this work since i had 1 yo to 17yo it was horrible...
i found refuge in video game and became a ghost for my entire family, they all were bad for me for many reasons except my grandma maybe but i still don't talk to anyone

I was also bullied in elementary school for a year i think.
in college i spend my time with a girl because we were rejected, i met my girlfriend (Eden) from England at 10yo on a school trip in (Year 7 UK, 6th grades US) i never felt more happy since, it was my true first relation
in high-school it was a bit better, i had a small group of friends mostly girls because it was not the same than with boys, one of the girl of the group (Camille) was very attractive and before asking if she wanted to be with me i asked my girlfriend if she would agree to end our relation because i wanted something more physical something where i could see the person i love more than 4 times a year , and she agreed to end it after being together for 6 years , i then asked and she accepted to be with me...
our relation lasted 6 months because her mother was over protective... it destroyed me, i left her in July 2021 because i had no other option.
and the 12 November 2021 Eden my ex girlfriend died in a car accident, the girl that made me who i'am now was gone i had 16 yo at this moment.
it killed me inside, i didn't cried and that still upset me, i couldn't even see her grave or her funeral.
for me life didn't already had a good taste but now it's worse.

for obvious reasons i don't tell all the details, i always think about CBT since but don't do , idk why but i simply don't, it's not a problem of fear/pain/survival instinct or how to do it.
i'm sorry if there is some mistakes or if some sentences don't make sense , i'm also sorry if what i say could seems like a little baby crying because of what happened when he was younger but for me it was and it's still something hard to live with , alive outside but dead inside...

thanks for reading...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Aisley, CTB Dream, depressedlover and 3 others
MissionSucksAssFul

MissionSucksAssFul

Any help I can offer is gladly given :)
Mar 2, 2023
dude... please never apologize for sharing this again, ok? you've lived basically your whole childhood seperated from everyone emotionally, that's bound to leave a scar and make you a "bit strange" like all the best peeps are... Also condolences for how much love fucks you... I know that feeling well :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Aisley, CTB Dream and charlotte_
Hadès

Hadès

I never forget
Mar 18, 2023
dude... please never apologize for sharing this again, ok? you've lived basically your whole childhood seperated from everyone emotionally, that's bound to leave a scar and make you a "bit strange" like all the best peeps are... Also condolences for how much love fucks you... I know that feeling well :/
thanks , i know i shouldn't but as said i never really talked about my feelings to anyone or talked about myself like that, i apologize because for me it appear strange
Eden was supposed to be the person to never leave me or at least not this way, she made me stronger mentally when i needed the more , i had finally someone to rely on

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, charlotte_ and MissionSucksAssFul
MissionSucksAssFul

MissionSucksAssFul

Any help I can offer is gladly given :)
Mar 2, 2023
she made me stronger mentally when i needed the more , i had finally someone to rely on
fuck... sorry you had to lose that...

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really is so unnecessarily cruel and it's true that you cannot rely on other people in this world, it's awful how humans can create so much suffering and how life can very easily get much worse. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Curious Cat
Curious Cat

Curious Cat

Aug 23, 2022
Life really is so unnecessarily cruel and it's true that you cannot rely on other people in this world, it's awful how humans can create so much suffering and how life can very easily get much worse. But anyway I wish you the best.
Might it be possible to ask you a question about this site in private message

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Might it be possible to ask you a question about this site in private message
You can post on my profile page if you want, I don't see why you cannot ask it on the main forum.

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry vry sry this cruel this vry pain, this cruel life make lose othr ppl love ,vry sry lose ppl love hug
Also no worry can talk any want

Hadès

Hadès

I never forget
Mar 18, 2023
This is true , most of the time (not to say always) I had to rely on myself emotionally or physically for many things and since I was 7-9 years old I already knew that seeking for help was pointless due to my bullying not taking seriously or as I expected.

That's probably a reason why I never show emotions (not even anger)to anybody...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Hey, you can always talk about your feelings here, okay? At least, I will always listen. <3

• Hugs
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
I am… so sorry.

• Hugs
Hadès

Hadès

I never forget
Mar 18, 2023
Hey, you can always talk about your feelings here, okay? At least, I will always listen. <3
I will probably continue to come on the website don't worry, I will probably talk more about myself some days because now it's almost feel like a home (I think)

I am… so sorry.
Thanks, maybe one day we could talk about Helluva boss or Hazbin Hotel if you want :)

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
I will probably continue to come on the website don't worry, I will probably talk more about myself some days because now it's almost feel like a home (I think)

Thanks, maybe one day we could talk about Helluva boss or Hazbin Hotel if you want :)
That could be nice, I find them both to be quite entertaining. However I'm afraid that I do not foresee my remaining lifespan exceeding two months, so I might not be able to chat as much as one would like.

Hadès

Hadès

I never forget
Mar 18, 2023
That could be nice, I find them both to be quite entertaining. However I'm afraid that I do not foresee my remaining lifespan exceeding two months, so I might not be able to chat as much as one would like.
No problem , Even if it's only a few times this could be really cool.

I hope these 2 last month will at least go well :)

• Love
Reactions: Octavia