paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
i'm 20 years old and already feel like i shouldn't live long. there is nothing for me in this life but mundane materialistic pleasure. i will never be enlightened. i will never escape this hell. i want to CTB but not sure when, i just feel like i'm wasting my life away and should just end it now. i had a bad upbringing and now it's effecting me in everyway onto adulthood. honestly i should just stop caring now there is nothing for me in the future. my future doesn't exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, LonelyKitten, ayaneechan and 3 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I understand this feeling, I also possess a similar mindset due to many complications I somehow endured in my childhood until now. One problem in the past is very effective at destroying our quality of life but I can assure you that someday you will find relief from this, however you feel is the best way of doing so for yourself. I wish you the best.

Reactions: paroxysm
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really understandable just wishing to be free as existing here certainly can be so dreadful and tiring. But anyway best wishes, in my case the thought existing for much longer always fills me with dread.

Reactions: paroxysm