P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
I was doing alright in school just before covid hit. has good grades in most of my classes and was working on fixing grades in my weaker class. covid hits and I can't go back to school. gotta do a project collaborating with people but I can't find out who are my group mates. how do I meet up with people online. how do you record a video in 4 separate pieces. there are other issues I ran into but I don't want to ramble too long. I basically crashed and burned like I always do, and I don't know if things will ever change. thing is I know that this is all my fault, but I don't care. I don't care about anything anymore. I don't think I have a future, it just seems bleak. I want to recover, but I don't know if it's even possible. maybe I should focus on suicide method again. I have money coming in so I can actually buy everything I need. I don't know if life is worth living anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Despondent and Mooshi
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I was doing alright in school just before covid hit. has good grades in most of my classes and was working on fixing grades in my weaker class. covid hits and I can't go back to school. gotta do a project collaborating with people but I can't find out who are my group mates. how do I meet up with people online. how do you record a video in 4 separate pieces. there are other issues I ran into but I don't want to ramble too long. I basically crashed and burned like I always do, and I don't know if things will ever change. thing is I know that this is all my fault, but I don't care. I don't care about anything anymore. I don't think I have a future, it just seems bleak. I want to recover, but I don't know if it's even possible. maybe I should focus on suicide method again. I have money coming in so I can actually buy everything I need. I don't know if life is worth living anymore.

The Coronavirus and associated lockdown is a unique situation that is affecting everyone in ways they could never have previously imagined. Personally, I would recommend that nobody make any life-ending decisions based on how things are during this event until everything has had a chance to return largely to normal. Be flexible, be forgiving and be kind to yourself during these times.

P.S. I'm not saying that nobody should consider suicide during this, but perhaps only if your situation already existed before Coronavirus or has developed independently of it.

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I've been struggling with school also. I'm sure with everything that's went on around the pandemic, the teacher wouldn't expect you's to do it. Maybe he/she made an alternative assignment? You can always reach out to your teacher!!

It sounds like you really want to do well. I wish I felt the same way, but I can't concentrate and apart from that I don't have any motivation. I don't think I'm going to be getting done what it is that I've anticipated getting done lol

M

Meowkin

Student
May 6, 2020
I'm sorry for the difficulties you're facing. I've always thought of ctb as gambling - do your ctb now and maybe avoid bigger losses? On the flipside, if you ctb now does that mean you avoid a possible winning hand that might come in future?

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and autumnal