• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
After one has drank the SN, and is resting on the couch, they suddenly get an immense urge to vomit. At that very point, is it a good idea to wrap a belt around the neck as shown in the gif below? I think, strangling oneself just enough to leave the food pipe slightly open for breathing purposes should help the person to not vomit.

What do you think?

Download

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: 1000winds, Spitfire and Disco Biscuit
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
Are you serious? This idea is weird.......

Reactions: Jumper Geo, Ghost2211, Disco Biscuit and 2 others
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I would think that would induce a gag reflex

Reactions: Ghost2211 and SmellyRat
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Are you serious? This idea is weird.......

what works works lol.
at this point in our life, i don't think we care about weird. its all about what gets job done

• Yay!
Reactions: 1000winds
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
Mmm, I'm thinking this wouldn't be very effective. Your body's natural reaction to vomit would certainly keep you from holding the belt tightly and would compress your airway. Even if you used the belt to pass out, you may still vomit when unconscious and thus be unable to drink a second dose as needed. I'd stick with anti-emetics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost2211, Disco Biscuit, Metalhead and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It would be torture to have your stomach and diaphragm heaving violently to push out the poison while the passageway was blocked off in your throat. I think this is unpleasant enough without that kind of torture. It might rupture your esophagus.

• Love
Reactions: Disco Biscuit, sadworld, SmellyRat and 2 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
It'd probably end up spraying out of your nose.
If you vomit, why not just drink another glass?

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Metalhead, sadworld and 3 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
What do you think?
giphy.gif

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: 1000winds, KickFive, Jumper Geo and 7 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You could try placing two or three pieces of duct tape over your mouth and wrapped around the backside of your head.

IDK how much it would really help?

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide, Ghost2211 and x~Sophia~x
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
You could try placing two or three pieces of duct tape over your mouth and wrapped around the backside of your head.

As @I'm fragile pointed out, you'd probably just end up spraying vomiting out of your nose which, imo would be much worse.

Reactions: Ghost2211, x~Sophia~x and Spitfire
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
As @I'm fragile pointed out, you'd probably just end up spraying vomiting out of your nose which, imo would be much worse.

I was thinking of that, and that it might be best to use more tape wrapping it around the nose too.

• Wow
Reactions: Ghost2211, x~Sophia~x and Disco Biscuit
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
I was thinking of that, and that it might be best to use more tape wrapping it around the nose too.
Yes, that sounds like a fabulous idea. Smh.

Reactions: Ghost2211, x~Sophia~x and Disco Biscuit
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
yall hurting my feelings

it wasnt that bad of an idea

Tenor

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Ghost2211, x~Sophia~x, Spitfire and 1 other person
Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
yall hurting my feelings

it wasnt that bad of an idea

View attachment 52885
I don't think anyone intended to hurt anyone's feelings. I know I didn't. Don't feel bad. :hug: I understand what you were thinking and it was an idea worth exploring. But the verdict seems to be that it's not such a good idea. As I said before, I'd just stick with the antiemetics and if you vomit, have a second, even a third drink on hand. That's what I'd do anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, x~Sophia~x and Shiv15
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
This would absolutely suck. It'll be really really unpleasant and possibly painful. Just throw up and drink more sn

Reactions: Ghost2211, x~Sophia~x, Disco Biscuit and 2 others
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
I don't think anyone intended to hurt anyone's feelings. I know I didn't. Don't feel bad. :hug: I understand what you were thinking and it was an idea worth exploring. But the verdict seems to be that it's not such a good idea. As I said before, I'd just stick with the antiemetics and if you vomit, have a second, even a third drink on hand. That's what I'd do anyway.

XD nah i was just joking :ahhha:

• Wow
Reactions: AutoTap, Spitfire and Nimbus
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020

Where's the laughing emoji when you need it? :shy: :pfff:

• Wow
Reactions: Nimbus, Ghost2211 and Meditation guide
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That seems difficult and awkward to fumble around with while you're dying. If it were to loosen after you've vomited it would all explode out of your mouth and nose. Also, strangling sucks. People try to avoid that even when hanging.

• Aww..
Reactions: Spitfire and x~Sophia~x