• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
When the thoughts get so frequent and overwhelming, what are some things you do to move on and actually get shit done? I don't have any methods available and i don't plan on ctb in the near future anyways, so in the meantime i need to work on my life so it doesn't get worse. But I can't focus on anything because the suicidal thoughts keep coming up every few minutes all day, it's overwhelming and physically drags me down. All I do is sleep and b/p all day (my addiction of choice).

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, Praestat_Mori, CatLvr and 1 other person
dreamcatcher90

dreamcatcher90

Aug 3, 2024
Playing online games helps me a lot to distract myself from thinking about ctb. I play league of legends, it's a free game. And I need to be fully concentrated while playing it, so my mind gets distracted.

Tried exercising, didn't work out for me. I was very miserable.

Sometimes listening to podcasts helps.

Reactions: etherealspring, Praestat_Mori and CatLvr
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I listen to music constantly to drown out my thoughts and dissociate. It helps me get things done. I'm sorry you're struggling

Reactions: etherealspring and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think you should look at recovery resources. Have you elaborated what makes you suicidal? What triggers the thoughts? Can you change your environment (if that is a cause). Distraction may help but won't solve the root problem.

Did you seek professional help?

Reactions: etherealspring and CatLvr
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
I usually have a snack like an apple or something to distract myself. Or I just listen to loud music and cry it all out

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring and CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I turn on my jam (music), which happens to be either Vietnam Era rock or rap right now -- I know. I'm a nutcase. And I clean. Obsessively. But first I have a cup of coffee and make the longest list of what I want to get done so I don't forget what I want to accomplish. Sounds juvenile but my mind races and if I don't have a list to keep me grounded and on track I will wind up a hundred things started and NOTHING actually accomplished.

Reactions: katyusha_kat
rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
I usually have a snack like an apple or something to distract myself. Or I just listen to loud music and cry it all out
idk if you know that b/p is but i snack a lil too much to distract...and then vomit it all out :haha: Safe to say i'll probably stick to music and avoid using food of any kind as a way to feel better.