kallemi

kallemi

karma’s a relaxing thought
Feb 2, 2023
whelp. my parents found my sn i ordered and ofc confronted me about it. i declined to talk to any professional or get admitted in a crisis center, so now my parents alternate staying with me in my room. i feel stupid for sending the sn to my house, but at this point it is what it is. i'm def frustrated thinking about how much harder it's gonna can order more, get it, hide it, and then ctb now. i also don't know what my plan is for getting around my parents pressing me to get better, either, so pretending-i'm-okay-even-though-i-was-literally-preparing-to-end-my-life is another game i have to play now :/ catching the bus is a super lonely process and i don't have anyone to talk to about this, so i thought i'd post about it here

edit: i'm also annoyed bc i have to be treated like i would end my life in a second if i could, but really i was planning to wait even after i got the sn.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
I recommend this all the time: see if they'll agree to you going to an outpatient or day program. It's much, much better than inpatient and you get to sleep in your own bed. You might find it helpful, but even if you don't, it's a lot less pressure and would get your parents off your back.

Reactions: kallemi
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Mind if i ask, how old are you?
SN is a difficult method if you live with others, especially if they're aware of what's going on.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such a frustrating situation to be in, I hate how other people think that they have the right to try and force others to stay in this awful world against their wishes. It's just so unfair what you have to go through.