• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
Stomach in knots thinking about the future. If only I knew how to untangle it.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
The future is daunting at times. I suggest trying to be in the moment, or if the future worries you then take small steps to work towards a future you might like more. Doesn't have to be big at all. Or anything at all actually, sometimes just doing nothing and relaxing or trying to calm down is the best option there is.

GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
The future is daunting at times. I suggest trying to be in the moment, or if the future worries you then take small steps to work towards a future you might like more. Doesn't have to be big at all. Or anything at all actually, sometimes just doing nothing and relaxing or trying to calm down is the best option there is.
I don't like this philosophy of living in the moment when it comes to actual future problems. Only if it's when a person is blowing things out of proportion. Living in the moment is all fun till the future you weren't paying attention to hits you in the face.

Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I don't like this philosophy of living in the moment when it comes to actual future problems. Only if it's when a person is blowing things out of proportion. Living in the moment is all fun till the future you weren't paying attention to hits you in the face.
Yeah I get that, the future can arrive quicker than one might think. In which case taking steps to prepare for it or improve it might be the better option for you. But of course I don't know, I am just some guy on the internet. I hope my reply at least wasn't bothersome

GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
Yeah I get that, the future can arrive quicker than one might think. In which case taking steps to prepare for it or improve it might be the better option for you. But of course I don't know, I am just some guy on the internet. I hope my reply at least wasn't bothersome
Nah ur all good, I'm not bothered cause it's just talking.