• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Seeking Aether

Seeking Aether

Off to unchartered islands I only half-believe in
Apr 20, 2024
Are there any recorded cases of people trying ctb using the night-night method and if so, what's the success rate?

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
there is a video of a man succeeding with the night night. success rates are not that good tho. there are people constantly trying to have success with it. basically it revolves around whether you find the arteries or not.

Seeking Aether

Seeking Aether

Off to unchartered islands I only half-believe in
Apr 20, 2024
there is a video of a man succeeding with the night night. success rates are not that good tho. there are people constantly trying to have success with it. basically it revolves around whether you find the arteries or not.
I see, thx

Reactions: Buh-bye!
U

Unicorn_mo7

May 7, 2024
I don't want to watch gory videos but can you tell me what he used to tighten around his neck to be successful? I tried the ratchet... that definitely did NOT work.