obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So I started not being able to sleep okay for the past I guess week, but the last few days had been awful. And its not like I dont sleep at all, but I never had problems sleeping, I even slept more than usual during one of my depressed episodes, but never less. Now I cant sleep as much as I usually do, which still isnt as bad as it is case for many other people but it is making me feel sick and even more depressed.

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Insomnia can be a fickle prick. I'm sorry about that

DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I can relate. I've been struggling with getting the right amount of sleep too. It sucks.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that struggling to sleep really can be so dreadful as after all sleeping is the closest thing to finding some kind of relief from this existence. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that if possible you are able to get more sleep.

Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
Try taking L-Tryptophan its a supplement and worked a treat when I was having same issues. Once back to a normal sleep pattern I stopped using them, its all about trying to restore a normal sleep pattern. It will get better for you, I was taking 2 x 500mg 20 mins before wanted to sleep and helped me nod off. Avoid using phone before sleep as blue light also keeps mind stimulated thinking daylight hours. Best wishes I hope your back to normal soon.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
may want to consider trying to be more active. did you change your routine lately? with things like covid, maybe you stayed home more? i bet a lot of people lost muscle mass from staying home. body needs to be tired to get more sleep.

after getting gout many times, i found myself bedridden for up to 10 days at a time. that made the sleep issues i already had worse. not to mention the muscle loss and i could never find a position that was painless enough to fall asleep. these days, i can be up for 2 - 3 days, finally fall asleep only to wake up 5 mins later.

Geist

Geist

F this forum and its members. Nothing but pussies.
Oct 7, 2023
Ugh, yea, I've been having sleep issues for months now. It usually takes me 3-5 hours to finally fall asleep, it's so damn annoying. I only ever get a good nights sleep if I take pills for it. I absolutely do not want to get addicted to them tho, so I usually leave 2-3 days in between. Insomnia is the absolute worst. Even when I was going through opioid withdrawals, insomnia was always the one thing I just couldn't deal with.