L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
anybody here know what were hys reasons for ctb? l know he was a very pryvate person but styll yf he told somebody?

Last edited:
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I think everyones reasons are personal and unless we want people to know why, we shouldn't really comment on others problems or reasons.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, zeroambition, charlottewilts and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
anybody here know what were hys reasons for ctb? l know he was a very pryvste person but styll yf he told somebody?
Yes. As everyone knows, he was very private and wouldn't want it disclosed. If you would like to know a little more about him, I wrote a very long post in his page about him.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and lymbo
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
Yes. As everyone knows, he was very private and wouldn't want it disclosed. If you would like to know a little more about him, I wrote a very long post in his page about him.
thank you for the reply, but hys page ys closed ,l cant see

L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
alot of people wrote to hym what page ys your post?

L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
yess thanks love
you are a sweet soul

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
yess thanks love
you are a sweet soul
If you want to know anything about him (besides reason), feel free to ask. ;)

L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
yes what was he lyke on skype? dyd he had famyly. have he tryed to fyx hys sytuatyon?

Reactions: thelastchicken
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
yes what was he lyke on skype? dyd he had famyly. have he tryed to fyx hys sytuatyon?
We were in a relationship. He treated me as such, which would be different than how he treated his friends. He did have children who he loved more than anything. There was no way to fix his situation. Sometimes love isn't enough.

• Love
Reactions: lymbo
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
We were in a relationship. He treated me as such, which would be different than how he treated his friends. He did have children who he loved more than anything. There was no way to fix his situation. Sometimes love isn't enough.
may u share your reasons to be here?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
may u share your reasons to be here?
Too many to mention, but I will give you one. I am a 9/11 First Responder with 9/11 related illnesses.

L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
oh yes l remember readyng your posts before
how are thyngs yn the USA now, people happy under trump? l was yn your country 3 tymes for work and lyked yt alot
how are thyngs yn the USA now, people happy under trump? l was yn your country 3 tymes for work and lyked yt alot

Last edited:
Reactions: Jean4
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Too many to mention, but I will give you one. I am a 9/11 First Responder with 9/11 related illnesses.

Oh my god @Jean4
You are a hero, in other words!

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

Regardless of what department you were with. I still thank you for your service during the national crisis.