G

GoneBeforeChristmas

Aug 5, 2021
As I said in my previous posts I'm currently homeless and have been staying in this youth shelter for a bit now. Ever since I got here this guy has been harassing me basically ever day and I've talked to the staff here about it multiple times. They've told me they can't do anything more than talk to him and tell him not to do it unless they catch him doing it.

I talked with a therapist while I was here, and they basically told me that I could use a little office that's usually locked if I need space to myself, but for some reason today another staff came in and told me I couldn't sit in there.

So I've been harassed and told to basically suck it up and lost my only real way to cope with this bullshit, so I said fuck it and cut my arms up real good again. The staff come and check on the washrooms and see blood all over some toilet paper and take my razor (which doesn't do shit since I'll just get another) and ask to talk to me. They basically ask me what's wrong and do the whole copy paste thing that I've heard 100 times, and I tell them again about the kid harassing me and how they basically said they cant do anything about it. They basically say that they want to help with it and I just mention what they said again about not being able to kick him out or some shit unless it goes further. Then they just say "if theres anything else we can do to help just let us know" and i leave the room.

I'm so fed up with this shit, and I'm just going to have to deal with it because that's what being homeless comes with.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DynamicDepression, LifeHasNoOptIn, QuietLake and 3 others
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I was homeless for three months last year. It was hell. Hell, life is STILL Hell. I tried to live a good life. I tried to be a good guy. I just can't take this anymore. I'm sorry you are going through that at the shelter. I hope you are able to find an apartment soon.

G

GoneBeforeChristmas

Aug 5, 2021
Both my arms are quite cut up cause of all this bullshit... I just want somewhere not god awful to stay.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DynamicDepression, LifeHasNoOptIn, Sleeper System and 1 other person
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
View attachment 93761
Both my arms are quite cut up cause of all this bullshit... I just want somewhere not god awful to stay.

I was homeless many times in my life and even now as I rent a place with a roommate I still feel homeless. I feel like one wrong step and I can end up back in that place. Doing better now but it always haunts me.

You put in work on your arm holy shit. I never cut before or even really understand it but it looks painful maybe chill out. o__o

I don't know your situation and I don't like to give generic advice but I'll simply say take advantage of ALL the assistance you can get from the government until you can get on your feet.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such a horrible situation to be in and I'm sorry that you are going through this. This life really is so unfair and some people are just so cruel. I hope that you find relief from your suffering in whatever you do.