• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Love the classic controversial threads,it's an interesting idea i'm sure you are all familiar with the classic tier list A-E tier

Basically that's how we are gonna rate everyone here you can summit yourselfs others you know etc i guess it would only be fair that i start us off

So i'm going to put myself in C tier i feel i help some people sometimes can get snappy with others so i feel C tier suits me fairly but if anyone wants to bump me up and down with reasoning I'll consider

Let the tier list begin

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Saturn_
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Wow you chose C, I immediately thought we're all going to put ourselves in either A or E hahah. I'd bump you up though, C is not enough <3

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
M

mirrorgurl

Mar 27, 2024
FC -S tier

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think we're all in the same boat.

Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, leavingthesoultrap, Callie Arcale and 7 others
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Wow you chose C, I immediately thought we're all going to put ourselves in either A or E hahah. I'd bump you up though, C is not enough <3
Ehh I'd consider bumping myself up ig but i don't want to be arrogant to do that as i gartine there is people out there that would bump me down also XD
FC -S tier
I feel FC is far to polarising to be S tier XD I'd probably slam them in C to refrain from being bias as even my opinion on them can vary from a B or a D depending on the day but hey I'm open to imput on this its the communitys tier list afterall
I think we're all in the same boat.
PM don't be so modest your easily an A tier hands down

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Mmmm, my favorite segregation of people.
I knew you had German roots.

If I understand this scale correctly, I'm probably at level "C".
So in the middle.

Most of the time I'm neither very annoying nor very helpful.

I don't want to judge other people.
But I will write briefly: I hate everyone here... I'm joking, of course... or not.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Here's an almost blank tier list you guys can use. I've taken the liberty of giving myself a reasonable rank. Not out of arrogance, it's just the chasm between me and the average user is so vast it's almost silly.

J1sg33txtdu01

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: mirrorgurl, Heartaches, noname223 and 7 others
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Here's an almost blank tier list you guys can use. I've taken the liberty of giving myself a reasonable rank. Not out of arrogance, it's just the chasm between me and the average user is so vast it's almost silly.

View attachment 141606
I got a good laugh out of that one,ngl have tempted just to put you in f straight up for the outright audacity to slap yourself in S but i may even put you in B just because i respect the hussle 😂

• Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
FC -S tier
Damn, you posted this before I had a chance to.

Anyways, I'm also putting @FuneralCry in S tier though it's more like S+ tier if that is even possible. As for the other members I'd put in S tier, I'd put down @pthnrdnojvsc, @sserafim, @4am and @RainAndSadness. The first two are there because, aside from FC, I relate to them a lot and I feel like, overall, both of these people are enlightened about the truths regarding life and society. Especially @sserafim for realising just how shitty modern society is... I've basically almost always related to her posts since day 1. I put @4am in the S tier because they're a cool user here.

I put R&S in the list as well because... she puts so much effort into making this site alive and it's gotten to the point where she doesn't even do it for herself but rather for us, the SaSu community. She doesn't get anything in return from having to deal with what seems to be endless onslaught attacks from pro lifers who want to tear this site down. It's truly amazing the amount of resilience she has. I believe that, once she no longer has ownership of SaSu, the site will die down completely as I just can't imagine somebody else owning this site that can handle it. We have to keep in mind that R&S has been concealing their personal information since ages now.. not many others would have done the same. Ima rank R&S just before FC.

In the A rank, I'd put @Suicidebydeath as well as @Praestat_Mori.

Aside from that, I can't think of any other users who I would give clear ranks to so my tier list stops here. If anybody else here wants me to rank them, feel free to ask me I guess

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Arachno, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I would put myself on the F tier or whatever is the worst tier, I'm literally the most useless user on here imo.
I put everyone else on the S tier, i like you all ((:

If anybody else here wants me to rank them, feel free to ask me I guess
Huh, how would you rank me? lol

Last edited:
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I put every user in INSTANT DEATH TIER and we all explode immediately after this, marking our names across internet history for years to come.

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and goodoldnoname923
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
I'd rank myself thusly:

F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for U and me
N is for Nywhere and Nytime at all
down here in the deep blue sea!

• Yay!
Reactions: Heartaches
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Damn, you posted this before I had a chance to.

Anyways, I'm also putting @FuneralCry in S tier though it's more like S+ tier if that is even possible. As for the other members I'd put in S tier, I'd put down @pthnrdnojvsc, @sserafim, @4am and @RainAndSadness. The first two are there because, aside from FC, I relate to them a lot and I feel like, overall, both of these people are enlightened about the truths regarding life and society. Especially @sserafim for realising just how shitty modern society is... I've basically almost always related to her posts since day 1. I put @4am in the S tier because they're a cool user here.

I put R&S in the list as well because... she puts so much effort into making this site alive and it's gotten to the point where she doesn't even do it for herself but rather for us, the SaSu community. She doesn't get anything in return from having to deal with what seems to be endless onslaught attacks from pro lifers who want to tear this site down. It's truly amazing the amount of resilience she has. I believe that, once she no longer has ownership of SaSu, the site will die down completely as I just can't imagine somebody else owning this site that can handle it. We have to keep in mind that R&S has been concealing their personal information since ages now.. not many others would have done the same. Ima rank R&S just before FC.

In the A rank, I'd put @Suicidebydeath as well as @Praestat_Mori.

Aside from that, I can't think of any other users who I would give clear ranks to so my tier list stops here. If anybody else here wants me to rank them, feel free to ask me I guess
I agree with your list.

To the top tier I would add you @ijustwishtodie and @sserafim ( I know u did add her ) to that list and a few others but don't have time to post their names now

Sooniwillbegone others

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Talvikki, ijustwishtodie, Adûnâi and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I'd put @dödsängel in S tier. I liked his views on as well as thoughts and ideas about the world. He had a refreshing and realistic take on everything. I liked his perspective because it was so pragmatic. He got straight to the point and heart of things

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: SuicidalOrganism and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I'd just name drop a few -
* @R_N for his stand against toxicity;
* @penguinl0v3s for high IQ knowledge of psychology and drugs;
* @SexyIncél for his knowledge of the female mind;
* @Oudenophobia for going on a stint helping many people;
* @TokugawaYoshinobu for extreme weebery and warrior spirit;
* @HighFlight for the care;
* @slugcat for the music taste;
* @Doemu for his sorrowful tale;
* @sserafim for the psychological tests.

Reactions: sserafim and pthnrdnojvsc
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
I'm gonna put myself in F tier for my lame and unfunny jokes

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Put me in E Rank and make sure to play this song whenever you think of me.

• Yay!
Reactions: Heartaches
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I'd put @dödsängel in S tier. I liked his views on as well as thoughts and ideas about the world. He had a refreshing and realistic take on everything. I liked his perspective because it was so pragmatic. He got straight to the point and heart of things
Where do I fit in your list?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
A tier. @dödsängel is S-Class. You're part of the A team
Ouch, I've been outclassed by a member who isn't even here anymore. Oh well, I guess I can't say I'm surprised. Though actually, I think that being in the A team fits me really well. Though, wait, you said the A team? So who else is in the team?

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and derpyderpins
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Ouch, I've been outclassed by a member who isn't even here anymore. Oh well, I guess I can't say I'm surprised. Though actually, I think that being in the A team fits me really well. Though, wait, you said the A team? So who else is in the team?
@Abhorrence2 ;)

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, derpyderpins and Dr Iron Arc
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
@Abhorrence2 ;)
Ugh, and here I thought that you were gonna say that there is no other people in the A team. I don't work well in a team or with other people in general. I always preferred working alone rather than working with people (though ideally I'd rather not work at all)