LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
Tonight was supposed to be my bus ride with SN. I spent all day yesterday cleaning my apartment, running errands, and getting my affairs in order. I even started meto this morning. But, as typical when I overdo it, my IBS and fibromyalgia started flaring majorly. I thought I could push through the pain and inflammation and stick to my plan, but my body just isn't cooperating. Now, I will have to wait until at least Friday night because of an appointment I have in the next couple of days. I was so close to being out of this miserable, painful existence - so close to seeing my sweet, departed doggie again. I'm just so upset that I had to postpone. I hate my broken body! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: depressedlover, uniqueusername39 and Gonnerr
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel so upset, I guess that after all it's difficult to make plans to leave on a certain date as life certainly is so unpredictable. But it really is horrible how the human body can cause so much torture to be experienced, of course there is too much pain in existing so I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

• Love
Reactions: LateForTheBus
LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
I understand why you would feel so upset, I guess that after all it's difficult to make plans to leave on a certain date as life certainly is so unpredictable. But it really is horrible how the human body can cause so much torture to be experienced, of course there is too much pain in existing so I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.
Thank you. I appreciate your understanding. I am in a ton of physical pain again today, so I guess I'm going to have to just wait until my body is feeling better instead of trying to plan for a specific date. The good thing is CTBing is always an option that'll be there whenever I'm ready. I hope that you eventually find the peace you are seeking as well. I know you've suffered a long time. (Hugs)