• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Krekon

May 10, 2019
Veteran member who took N years ago (N from A, back when that was still around) and lived due to a variety of unlucky circumstances I'd rather not get into. I tried to see if I could shape my life up after that but no dice, so I'm looking for an SN source that ships to the US but apparently it's gotten stricter here? Would appreciate a PM

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Circles, prettycvnt and 3 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Can you give a hint as to why you failed?
Were you able to keep it down ? Did you use meto?
How was the taste?
How long after you received your N did you take it?
What was the expiry date of your N?
How did you store your N?

Reactions: notahappygirl and iusedtobehappy
K

Krekon

May 10, 2019
Would prefer not to talk about it as it brings up a lot of bad memories.

• Hugs
Reactions: boddibo
Catch-22

Catch-22

Time waits for no one...
Aug 19, 2019
Veteran member who took N years ago (N from A, back when that was still around) and lived due to a variety of unlucky circumstances I'd rather not get into. I tried to see if I could shape my life up after that but no dice, so I'm looking for an SN source that ships to the US but apparently it's gotten stricter here? Would appreciate a PM
I'm in the US looking for the same thing. I think you have to have a certain number of postings before people can send you a PM. I know I have not reached that magical number.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
PM'd, sorry you lost your chance with N.

Reactions: prettycvnt
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
I too purchased it from A back in the day. Sorry about your situation. I decided it wasn't for me because it's not as straightforward as most think. The absolute worst scenario for me would've been to survive it.

You'll probably get a flood of messages asking for A's details, despite the fact he's no longer around.

I hope one day you might feel able to share your story so others can learn from it.
Good luck finding sn.

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Nov 3, 2019
I too purchased it from A back in the day. Sorry about your situation. I decided it wasn't for me because it's not as straightforward as most think. The absolute worst scenario for me would've been to survive it.

You'll probably get a flood of messages asking for A's details, despite the fact he's no longer around.

I hope one day you might feel able to share your story so others can learn from it.
Good luck finding sn.

Fuck I knew this would happen one day. Is it alright if I PM you with a question?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Can't believe you survived it, its so lethal