Status
Not open for further replies.
E

electriccat

Jul 20, 2023
I have no money. I'm going to be homeless. Everyone I love has left me. I need to die. I can't do this anymore. I don't want to do this anymore. I'm sick and I have no way of getting better.

I don't have access to a firearm or anywhere tall enough to jump from. I can't afford any of the fancy methods. I have five dollars. That's all I have. Five dollars. Please somebody give me a way out. I don't care if it hurts. It should hurt. I just need it to be over. Now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ihateearth, sancta-simplicitas, AAE and 6 others
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
People can't give you methods on here. Someone I knew jumped in front of a semi.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm sorry about your situation. I can't imagine how much distress you are under. Suggesting methods isn't allowed as it falls under suicide encouragement. You can try looking for a method under the suicide resource compilation thread.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Theresnoescape
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful, it's so terrible to me and cruel how there's all this suffering in existing, I personally really just wish there's a straightforward way to just die peacefully, it's so painful to me how I cannot access such. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you find peace from the suffering eventually.

Theresnoescape

Theresnoescape

Each year feels like 10
May 29, 2024
Honestly, if i could help you I would. It sounds like a very hard situation for you, is there friends you can contact? Take care.

M3lancholia

M3lancholia

Hold my hand. Close your eyes đź’•
Jun 28, 2024
I'm so sorry you feel this way 🤗
Is there any way you could admit yourself to a psych ward for a while? It's like taking a break from life where you don't need to think or worry about anything. It would give you some breathing space to sort out who you are & what you need/want.
You may still feel that life's not worth living but you've given yourself the chance to think đź’•

Reactions: Theresnoescape
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm sorry about your situation. I can't imagine how much distress you are under. Suggesting methods isn't allowed as it falls under suicide encouragement. You can try looking for a method under the suicide resource compilation thread.
What @EvisceratedJester says .

Closing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.