• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
in 2018 i had my face shattered in a accident, i have 7 plates and the surgon fucked up. long story short every day is agony, mind splitting migraines and it feels like a vice on my jaw 24/7 i have a massive underbite and look ugly but i used to be good looking anyway i need im sleep dep and chatting shit. seriously im new to this forum but i really like it and if anyone in the can help me cbt asap i would be so grateful. i found the exit bag nitrogen method confusing but im best plan rn is 50 ml of BDO mixed with phenobarbitol and xanz and bromazolam. as long as i get the domperidone re prescribed should be gucci but if anyne has any tips on a exit bag setup in the uk because all the tanks are different interanationaly. or any info regarding a 100% effective od method i think mines surrely enough to kill even 2 people but any help is great im homeless tomorrow and need to get it done. TIA

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lonerzepam, 👁️👃👁️, Lostandlooking and 5 others
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
You can review the method compilation thread for more information. I hope you find peace

LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
in 2018 i had my face shattered in a accident, i have 7 plates and the surgon fucked up. long story short every day is agony, mind splitting migraines and it feels like a vice on my jaw 24/7 i have a massive underbite and look ugly but i used to be good looking anyway i need im sleep dep and chatting shit. seriously im new to this forum but i really like it and if anyone in the can help me cbt asap i would be so grateful. i found the exit bag nitrogen method confusing but im best plan rn is 50 ml of BDO mixed with phenobarbitol and xanz and bromazolam. as long as i get the domperidone re prescribed should be gucci but if anyne has any tips on a exit bag setup in the uk because all the tanks are different interanationaly. or any info regarding a 100% effective od method i think mines surrely enough to kill even 2 people but any help is great im homeless tomorrow and need to get it done. TIA
How about partial hanging?

Reactions: jodes2
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Partial hanging is also my favorite.

I wish you could get disability checks & housing & a morphine OD... Can you od? I got hit by a car... I can slightly imagine... I hope you'll be free soon.

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
Partial hanging is also my favorite.

I wish you could get disability checks & housing & a morphine OD... Can you od? I got hit by a car... I can slightly imagine... I hope you'll be free soon.
my tolerence is so high overdosing isnt really viable unless gbl is involved i drank 300ml of oramorph and survived

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Maybe you didn't build a tolerance to N? How do you think you could? I'm too scared to jump. I chose partial hanging but I got a new level of sheer terror watching a brain dead girl in a wheelchair... I hope partial cause less brain damage, someone tried 25 times and seemed fine. I won't do full to not break my neck.

Who has ideas for us both? I too can't bear my physical pain anymore

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
GBL+PHENOBARB i have both 100% success rate if doses right and not found

evey8112

evey8112

Jan 25, 2021
Personally, What i am doing which i know works because if it was not for immediate help i would be dead right now is M30s or fake percs that are laced with fent. When i took them before the police pulled me out of the bathroom and all i remember is going to sleep super fast. I have another order i got off the darkweb of course i cant give links but anyone can get access and order pills which 99% of them on the DW are laced with fent so unless your an active user with a high tolerance its a 100% success rate. This time i will make sure nobody is home so its successful. Hope this helps.

Reactions: lukas19
exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
Personally, What i am doing which i know works because if it was not for immediate help i would be dead right now is M30s or fake percs that are laced with fent. When i took them before the police pulled me out of the bathroom and all i remember is going to sleep super fast. I have another order i got off the darkweb of course i cant give links but anyone can get access and order pills which 99% of them on the DW are laced with fent so unless your an active user with a high tolerance its a 100% success rate. This time i will make sure nobody is home so its successful. Hope this helps.
i would delete that post imo for your own security

Reactions: lukas19
suicidalpushpop

suicidalpushpop

Sep 14, 2022
i'm in chronic pain / chronically ill too. it's horrible i'm so sorry

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Are THC gummies legal where you are? I can promise you they damn well relieve physical pain, (personal experience). Much love and many hugs to you my friend.

T

thebusislatetonight

Jan 12, 2023
Personally, What i am doing which i know works because if it was not for immediate help i would be dead right now is M30s or fake percs that are laced with fent. When i took them before the police pulled me out of the bathroom and all i remember is going to sleep super fast. I have another order i got off the darkweb of course i cant give links but anyone can get access and order pills which 99% of them on the DW are laced with fent so unless your an active user with a high tolerance its a 100% success rate. This time i will make sure nobody is home so it's successful. Hope this helps.
Thanks for this, but on the DW you have to pay in bitcoin right? Is it like super expensive?