markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
The constant gift of trauma,pain and sufferings never stops for such people. No matter how much they try or whatever they do they are drawn back to the same reality over again. Finally it comes to a point where their soul,body and mind are completely exhausted. Suicide then is not a solution but a disguised friend for them. Sometimes I think that it is good that no one knows for sure what is there after death if there is indeed anything, non existence included. 'Cause humans are fucked up selfish,narcissistic,sanctimonious animals. If they would have known anything about afterlife with certainty , there would be no respite for people like us even after death. Sorry for the rant.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, cyanol, forgotten15 and 2 others
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
The constant gift of trauma,pain and sufferings never stops for such people. No matter how much they try or whatever they do they are drawn back to the same reality over again. Finally it comes to a point where their soul,body and mind are completely exhausted. Suicide then is not a solution but a disguised friend for them. Sometimes I think that it is good that no one knows for sure what is there after death if there is indeed anything, non existence included. 'Cause humans are fucked up selfish,narcissistic,sanctimonious animals. If they would have known anything about afterlife with certainty , there would be no respite for people like us even after death. Sorry for the rant.
Yeah good point. I'd rather it be left unknown and delusions fill the gaps for people. Who fucking knows how much more crazy it'd be if people knew for sure there were no flying spaghetti monsters and smoking hot white women angels.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, markimobzzdeasui and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life is very unfair after all, many people are disadvantaged right from the start through no fault of their own. It seems as though many people are brought into this world just to suffer. It bothers me that so much pain exists. It is horrible what some people have to deal with in their lives. The way I see it, after all we are all human and there is only so much we can take. I find death to be comforting as it is the end of everything, once I am dead, nothing can hurt me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hydrokhoos, cyanol, O_oreo. and 4 others
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I agree 100%. The majority of people have ups and downs and there is "hope" for them. For others, life can't be improved no matter how much they try. They are doomed from the start.

The idea that people have to stay alive no matter what needs to go away. It is irrational, inhumane, and ineffective. We don't know why life is so unfair. We have to address this problem and help people exit if they can't carry on.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Hydrokhoos, ikadasui and 5 others
Hydrokhoos

Hydrokhoos

Dec 1, 2019
The day I accepted this was how I was going to die, be it tomorrow or 40 years from now, was such a freeing day. It's a relief to know we can have control over our own fate and pain.

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui