• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

UnderTheSun

Jul 2, 2024
Hello,

I have access to vials of Sodium thiopental, I am thinking about taking 10g which I am going to put in a saline IV bag through an IV line I can put myself, infused very fast (I need at least 400mk of saline for that dosage so can't inject it all in a few seconds). I am 120kg.

I wanted to see if it works, I have searched extensively online it seems it will put me asleep and stop breathing minutes later, but is there any case or anything showing it could work? I can up the dosage If needed.

Thanks

NB: I am not going to give the source of this medication for obvious reasons... It would be stupid to have troubles before ending it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
Tried to send a private message but your account doesn't have enough posts to receive one I don't think.

Anyway...

As to your math, this is the amount they use to induce a coma in euthanasia.

"Intravenous administration is the most reliable and rapid way to accomplish euthanasia. Death is quick. A coma is first induced by intravenous administration of 20 mg/kg thiopental sodium (Nesdonal) in a small volume (10 mL physiological saline). Then, a triple dose of a non-depolarizing neuromuscular blocking drug is given, such as 20 mg pancuronium bromide (Pavulon) or 20 mg vecuronium bromide (Norcuron). The muscle relaxant should be given intravenously to ensure optimal bioavailability but pancuronium bromide may be administered intramuscularly at an increased dosage level of 40 mg."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
U

UnderTheSun

Jul 2, 2024
Tried to send a private message but your account doesn't have enough posts to receive one I don't think.

Anyway...

As to your math, is the amount they use to induce a coma in euthanasia.

"Intravenous administration is the most reliable and rapid way to accomplish euthanasia. Death is quick. A coma is first induced by intravenous administration of 20 mg/kg thiopental sodium (Nesdonal) in a small volume (10 mL physiological saline). Then, a triple dose of a non-depolarizing neuromuscular blocking drug is given, such as 20 mg pancuronium bromide (Pavulon) or 20 mg vecuronium bromide (Norcuron). The muscle relaxant should be given intravenously to ensure optimal bioavailability but pancuronium bromide may be administered intramuscularly at an increased dosage level of 40 mg."
Yes indeed it is but apparently this thiopental alone is enough to cause a painless death as it stops the breathing within minutes when taken in large dose. My account is new indeed.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
Maybe these threads will be helpful.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and UnderTheSun
Upvote 0
U

UnderTheSun

Jul 2, 2024
Maybe these threads will be helpful.

Thank you so much

Reactions: dolemitedrums
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That might be also interesting for you:

and @dolemitedrums

Seems Thiopental IV is used in Belgium and it quick.

Reactions: UnderTheSun and dolemitedrums
Upvote 0
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
That might be also interesting for you:

and @dolemitedrums

Seems Thiopental IV is used in Belgium and it quick.

I now have a secondary pipe dream to getting my hands on some N.

• Hugs
Reactions: rebelnow111 and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0