• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Hi,
Has someone here considered this?
Are you concerned about the handling and storage (potentially explosive if it comes into contact with metals or heated over 300 degrees?) You can buy it in the U.S. on Amazon as I see, it is supposed to be extremely poisonous.
what bothers me about sodium nitrite is that it is less reliable and also people have survived large doses. And also it oxidizes to nitrate over time and I don't want to kill myself tomorrow or even next year.

Reactions: Mari, Mellow M and Justanotherconsumer
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Id concidered it, but due to the lack of information and knowing it is "cyanides" cousin, which is not a very good death decided against it.

M

Mellow M

Aug 10, 2018
Hi,
Has someone here considered this?
Are you concerned about the handling and storage (potentially explosive if it comes into contact with metals or heated over 300 degrees?) You can buy it in the U.S. on Amazon as I see, it is supposed to be extremely poisonous.
what bothers me about sodium nitrite is that it is less reliable and also people have survived large doses. And also it oxidizes to nitrate over time and I don't want to kill myself tomorrow or even next year.
I'd also like 2 here more about this method.

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I am pretty sure I have seen nitschke taking about azide in a video on YouTube but I can't find a link to it sorry. Might be worth a look for it.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I am pretty sure I have seen nitschke taking about azide in a video on YouTube but I can't find a link to it sorry. Might be worth a look for it.

No problem, and thanks.