• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AcidicTearsOfDeath

Oct 19, 2019
I'm considering hanging myself, just want some advice. I'm not nervous I'm kinda at peace with my decision feels a bit weird tbh, I genuinely think I'm ready I feel ready. I just wanted to know is it better if I do it sober or a bit intoxicated (few shots of something). The thought just dawned on me, can anyone please give input and why, would really be helpful.

BTW, my body doesn't do well with to much of anything toxic. I'll just end up throwing up before I even get to the point of being drunk hence few shots.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I've always felt cool and confident ctb by hanging, then when I actually had an opportunity to do it last week, I got really anxious. If having a few shots will help with any anxiety you may start to feel, then do it. If I do decide to go this way, I will be using benzos and alcohol to calm nerves.

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Although alcohol helps with SI you shouldn't get too drunk where you are really clumsy. Being too drunk is exactly what fucked me over 2 times when I tried partial.

A

AcidicTearsOfDeath

Oct 19, 2019
Although alcohol helps with SI you shouldn't get too drunk where you are really clumsy. Being too drunk is exactly what fucked me over 2 times when I tried partial.

Thank you so much
I've always felt cool and confident ctb by hanging, then when I actually had an opportunity to do it last week, I got really anxious. If having a few shots will help with any anxiety you may start to feel, then do it. If I do decide to go this way, I will be using benzos and alcohol to calm nerves.

Thank you for sharing your experience, if I get nervous I shall definitely do so. So far I haven't been nervous more like worried it might fail. Thank you again

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BPD_LE