• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sn375242

Jun 22, 2021
I became a Christian last October and it went good for the first 4 months and then uncontrollable sobbing followed for the next months. The sobbing has sort of subsided now and I am I just having fits of rage, mostly hitting myself, screaming and punching. I cannot talk either because it just comes out not even making sense. I have slurred speaking and confusion. My friend who is the only other Christian in my life has advised me to get a deliverance but they are stalling because they want a specific person to deliver me online. Idk how to explain a deliverance but it is like this ??

Idk anything. I am convinced it's a demon but other Christians online have told me. It's because of me but really no other solutions other than just distraction. I give them the idea since the problem is "because" of me. I should get rid of me to solve the problem. But with no avail they just say it's a sin. Which suicide to me isn't an unforgivable sin. I don't want to die in my heart but Im afraid these rages will drive me into an actual suicidal rage which I will regret. I don't even know why I feel this way I don't want to kill myself but I am in so much pain mentally. I think I would describe it as flipping a switch.

I

In2thewoods

Sep 6, 2021
Trump...Trump...TRUMP...TRUMP!!!...TRUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!