Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
waiting for everything to come together is just plain torture.

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
Ikr its so hard to wait out finding a method and then waiting for the right time.

Reactions: Aim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this torturous existence when you just wish to be gone. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

O

OverBeforeStart

May 6, 2020
Yeah the wait is unbearable.. overwhelming emptiness with nothing to fill the day except past trauma. I don't relate to anyone even here on this forum. I'm not good at opening up to others because of how psychologically fucked I am. I'm just waiting for test kit to arrive then I'm gone, fingers crossed

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: jinx <3 and Aim
jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
I know the feeling well.
Maybe try doing things you've always wanted to do but never had the time for, or that you never let yourself do? Maybe connect with people, either in real life or on here.
I'm not saying that you should change your mind or anything, but it might do you good to really think about everything in life from this new perspective you have, and maybe write your ideas down? I'm sure you have a lot of insightful stuff to say.
Whatever you do, I hope you find peace in whatever you decide <3.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Yeah the wait is unbearable.. overwhelming emptiness with nothing to fill the day except past trauma. I don't relate to anyone even here on this forum. I'm not good at opening up to others because of how psychologically fucked I am. I'm just waiting for test kit to arrive then I'm gone, fingers crossed

I know the feeling well.
Maybe try doing things you've always wanted to do but never had the time for, or that you never let yourself do? Maybe connect with people, either in real life or on here.
I'm not saying that you should change your mind or anything, but it might do you good to really think about everything in life from this new perspective you have, and maybe write your ideas down? I'm sure you have a lot of insightful stuff to say.
Whatever you do, I hope you find peace in whatever you decide <3.
thank you! Thats so sweet of you! I have tried this for the last 3 years now, ever since i got sick! no pogress! And thats the worst part! the pain and no progress! So i am ready and I need to go!

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
It is indeed feelings really mundane, and it also slowly consuming from the inside

until there really are finally the moment to be faced to the true exit

One of the only sunrise in this murkly dusk that freed the tormented

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
It is indeed feelings really mundane, and it also slowly consuming from the inside

until there really are finally the moment to be faced to the true exit

One of the only sunrise in this murkly dusk that freed the tormented
yeep the sun that makes you breath a litle again. <3

Reactions: Unhumanly.