true-ending

true-ending

had we met under better circumstances...
Mar 27, 2023
i jjst want to go to bed and never wake up. my brother would be sad but i'm sure grief would push him to finding someone better. every day i wake up and i think about how nobody would really miss me. sometimes i let myself think that he'd be the only person to miss me, when i feel a little better, but. i dont think he would. he always deserved someone that didn't fucking worry him. he's suicidal too he has to understand why i want to die so badly.

i almost did it last week and today. i pressed my razor blade to my wrist even though i knew there was only, like, a 2% chance of death, and i just. couldnt find the bravery to do it. like a coward. i just want it to be over so i can rest already. i!m tired all the time and it hurts to live but i know if i die he'll blame himself for not being a 'better brother' (even though IM the shit brother lmao)

i just want to die. i'm so tired of being alive just to distract myself for days on end.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nlis2244, Sannti, JustBreathing and 1 other person
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
Im sorry you have all these feelings swirling in you. I hope you feel even a little happy for a single moment, hmu if you ever need anyone <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really understandable just wishing to permanently escape from all the suffering that existing brings as existing here really can be so dreadful, I hate how leaving this world isn't as straightforward as just choosing never waking again. But anyway I wish you the best, I'm also tired of existing here, in my case I've always wished for a peaceful, eternal sleep.

StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I understand, and I'm sorry that you are feeling that way. I've always believed that depressed brain wants more sleep because it wants to escape reality. You are not a coward. I wish that you find what you are looking for, whether in this life or ctb.