• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

INeedMethodForCTB

In need of a method without ANY substance painok
Mar 26, 2023
Just need more in-depth info about SWB and how to hyperventilate
I also need to ctb before or on June 20th so I can't rely on methods that require a ton of practice

• Hugs
Reactions: stupidmonkey, 90starve and Valky
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You may just need a few more posts to have the search function activated. Maybe in the meantime this post is useful for you:

• Informative
Reactions: 90starve and BornHated
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Hyperventilating in that case just means to start breathing very fast forcefully :)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
I

INeedMethodForCTB

Mar 26, 2023
Hyperventilating in that case just means to start breathing very fast forcefully :)
I'm having cold rn so I can't do that :/ i tried for like 10 mins still i don't feel anything just feel like I'm scraping my nose

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I'm having cold rn so I can't do that :/ i tried for like 10 mins still i don't feel anything just feel like I'm scraping my nose
You don't need to breath through your nose through that, quite the contrary, you are supposed to rapidly breath through your mouth.

Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Yes valky is correct. You do this through your mouth. Short breaths very quickly then stop. Hold your breath

• Hugs
Reactions: IndyAna and Valky
I

INeedMethodForCTB

Mar 26, 2023
You don't need to breath through your nose through that, quite the contrary, you are supposed to rapidly breath through your mouth.
thank you sooo much i cannot thank you more i might be able to peacefully ctb now

• Love
Reactions: 90starve