• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
I'm tired. So fucking tired. I'm done with this life. I'm done with everything. I feel like an MS-Diagnosis is a pretty valid reason if having BPD, depression, ADD and PTSD wasnt enough. I'm done, i can say it no other way. I'm so so so done. Please just let it be over. I just want it to be over. Even when i have good times either i have a mood swing and fall down in a hole or i fuck it up myself and trigger myself or whatever. Its just so fucked up. I'm sitting here with my cable and just want to do it, but there seem to be things holding me back. I know that in this situation i should get help, i should call a crisis line or just go down to my caretakers but i cant. I dont want to be a burden all the time. I just want it to be over. I dont know what to do.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'm so sorry life has put you in this position.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
I'm so sorry life has dealt you such a shitty hand, I really am. I wish you the best and I will keep you in my thoughts.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
Have you looked into MMS (chlorine dioxide) for the MS?