• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Anything I should know? Like how to store it. It's just been sat on my floor. I haven't even opened it

Reactions: xBrialesana
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Keep it in a cool and dry place and it should be ok. And I heard not to open it too much. Apparently it can lose its potency that way.

Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks. I meant it's still in the packaging. Seemed as good a place as any. It's certainly cool enough in my house. I could probably leave milk out and it would be fine

Reactions: Broken Chimera
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Then you're good.

S

Soulstax

Jan 12, 2020
Congratulations, your life is now in your hands and noone else's. Just store it in a cool dry place, make sure it's not found, and when you use it, make sure YOU aren't found at all costs. Best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do!

• Love
Reactions: Maroon, cosmicpixiedust, Broken Chimera and 1 other person
Tempeste

Tempeste

Jan 11, 2020
May also be helpful if the original package is near you to label it with 'Use gloves, do not handle with bare skin, do not ingest!'
First responders may attempt to handle or inspect the bottle and you wouldn't want any of them to accidentally come into contact. Cops seems to be worse about this than medics and firefighters, hence their contact accidental fentanyl exposure.

Reactions: Maroon
L

LucyJordan

Dec 2, 2019
Anything I should know? Like how to store it. It's just been sat on my floor. I haven't even opened it
Anything I should know? Yes, test if it's the real stuff. Mine wasn't.

• Wow
RedFive

RedFive

Jan 12, 2020
Anything I should know? Yes, test if it's the real stuff. Mine wasn't.
What type of testing methods are you using? I've heard people using a drop of blood to see if it turns dark. Have also heard of the testing strips but can't seem to find much online (might due to be the country I'm in)

Maroon

Maroon

Jan 12, 2020
What type of testing methods are you using? I've heard people using a drop of blood to see if it turns dark. Have also heard of the testing strips but can't seem to find much online (might due to be the country I'm in)
Have you tried using a VPN to help you bypass internet restrictions?

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
May also be helpful if the original package is near you to label it with 'Use gloves, do not handle with bare skin, do not ingest!'
First responders may attempt to handle or inspect the bottle and you wouldn't want any of them to accidentally come into contact. Cops seems to be worse about this than medics and firefighters, hence their contact accidental fentanyl exposure.

Ya know, this always got me. "Hm..I don't know what it is but let me just—FEEL UP THIS RANDOM SUBSTANCE"