AbandonedGirl

AbandonedGirl

Jan 3, 2021
I have been feeling horrible whole day... I punched holes in my wall, had a panic attack and cried for hours till I felt sick. Now I can't sleep and I feel like CTB and I have work in the morning...I can't do this anymore. I want to CTB but im terrified of failing and since I guess im too incompetent to get SN I have become so so hopeless...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NodusTollens, WornOutLife, booray and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI! 1st and foremost you are NOT incompetent or anything like it at all. You are a loving, caring person that is full of empathy and kindness towards your fellow person AND YOURSELF!!!! I, like you, have had lousy times, I am 64 years young, LOTS of experience in this!! and I turn to my fellow global family memebrs here. I love and care for you ALOT. Do I personally know you, no, BUT you ARE a global family member and I care for you deeply. My wish for you is a holiday in the sun on a beach with a cold drink in hand. You can message me anytime. Walter :heart::heart::hug::hug::happy::happy:

Reactions: NodusTollens
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think having a terrible day + realizing you gotta work the following day SUCKS!!!!!
I don't wanna work tomorrow either. Feel really depressed today. I might call my lessons off.

Anyway, hope you can feel better soon!

Hugs!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and whywere