platypusfan

platypusfan

Jun 29, 2023
I am complaining again, sorry. I feel like I'm in this loop of false hope. The chronic aches, brain fog, anhedonia, the thoughts, the lack of connection.. I am so stuck. Nothing is working. I don't understand that, I'm trying so hard, I'm doing everything right, and all these things are still there. The brain fog is really bothering me because I can't study, if I can't study I'll fail and I'll lose my worth.. then I'd have to kill myself, but doing that is also so difficult. I feel so stupid. I feel so sorry for my parents that I am like this. I am getting desperate for feeling some sort of connection. I even miss the people who hurt me because I at least felt a connection. I feel like I am a robot walking among all these people. I don't know why I can't feel a connection, I don't know what's wrong with me. I wish I could get someone to actually help, but now I am stuck, like they could help anyways, they never have before. I can't believe I am still like this, it's been years and years and it's just getting worse.

Anyways, I have a method, I think shotgun would be easiest for me. I live in a state where they won't even check if I have mental illness. The problem so far is I have to learn how to use it, and I don't know where to do it, I don't want to do it around people or in my house or my dorm.

But I probably won't do it. Something that is bothering me is my need for survival. I have been suicidal for the last 9 years. How have I not caved in?? In those 9 years I can't even think of many happy memories. I can think of a few, but when I do I remember that the depression, that feeling of pure emptiness is still there. It doesn't matter what I do. It doesn't matter what situation im in, it's still there. Now, even though I can control my thoughts, I can't control the feeling. Yet I still can't get myself to do it. I get that means I'm not ready, but why?? I can't possibly think that it's possible for me to be happy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, Praestat_Mori and .ᴍᴀʏᴜ.
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You don't have to apologise for venting, it must be tiring and dreadful what you are going through, it's cruel how people have to suffer in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best, I get that it's awful when existing here just continues to get worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: platypusfan