FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Anything anti-suicide is cruelty, it disgusts me how this world is filled with people who are against the permanent relief and escape from suffering, it just shows a lack of compassion, I find it so horrible how there is a lack of acceptance towards the right to die with people wishing to prolong suffering rather than respecting the decision to cease existing.

Suicidal people always deserve the option to instantly leave in peace without any risks and complications as after all not everyone wishes to exist here and the only relief lies in death for so many. To me it's criminal trying to interfere in the right to die, it's inhumane trying to force one to suffer especially as suicide is the ultimate form of self care, it's suffering prevention and safety from suffering, one cannot be harmed by not existing.

We are all just destined to die anyway so it's repulsive wishing and trying to force one to suffer so unnecessarily and meaninglessly when they don't wish to delay the inevitable.

The fact that such a thing as suicide prevention exists disgusts me especially as wanting to die is perfectly logical in this dreadful reality where there is endless potential to suffer. But anyway the right to die is a human right that should always be respected, it's sad how many humans cannot come to terms with the fact that none of us are obligated to continue existing here, humans just create more harm, existence truly is so hellish, anything anti-suicide will always be unacceptable to me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AncientSorrow, NoLoveNoHope, pieck's-bongwater and 6 others
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Nah I get you, I really do. There needs to be legal PAS everywhere. I also find it abhorrent how little you can say about being suicidal. That being said suicide prevention is still somewhat important, especially for people who are simply having mental health breakdowns and might not actually want to die.

And hey, at times I feel like maybe I'm just so disconnected in my suffering that I fail to see others perspectives that existence isn't suffering. Still, there's a lot of pain in this world and I just wish azathoth would wake his dumbass up already :).

Reactions: pieck's-bongwater, not-2-b-the-answer and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I agree with it. Suicidal people must have dignified and peaceful ways for an exit whenever they wish for to end their personal suffering. SI is more than enough "suicide-prevention". Anyting else is only causing so much more pain for so many people who wish to leave for their personal reasons.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
I agree with it. Suicidal people must have dignified and peaceful ways for an exit whenever they wish for to end their personal suffering. SI is more than enough "suicide-prevention". Anyting else is only causing so much more pain for so many people who wish to leave for their personal reasons.
If you think about it we collectively do a mass suicide pact in front of the White House it might force them to make changes oO.

This is /s obviously the government doesn't give two shits about us

Plus if this theoretically did happen the news article would fr be, "a bunch of cultists commit death after being mislead by devious website into dying"

I forgot some of y'all aren't born in our great no free healthcare having country. Idk maybe we could go to the next G20 summit or sun xD.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ligottifan95, Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Anything anti-suicide is cruelty, it disgusts me how this world is filled with people who are against the permanent relief and escape from suffering, it just shows a lack of compassion, I find it so horrible how there is a lack of acceptance towards the right to die with people wishing to prolong suffering rather than respecting the decision to cease existing.

Suicidal people always deserve the option to instantly leave in peace without any risks and complications as after all not everyone wishes to exist here and the only relief lies in death for so many. To me it's criminal trying to interfere in the right to die, it's inhumane trying to force one to suffer especially as suicide is the ultimate form of self care, it's suffering prevention and safety from suffering, one cannot be harmed by not existing.

We are all just destined to die anyway so it's repulsive wishing and trying to force one to suffer so unnecessarily and meaninglessly when they don't wish to delay the inevitable.

The fact that such a thing as suicide prevention exists disgusts me especially as wanting to die is perfectly logical in this dreadful reality where there is endless potential to suffer. But anyway the right to die is a human right that should always be respected, it's sad how many humans cannot come to terms with the fact that none of us are obligated to continue existing here, humans just create more harm, existence truly is so hellish, anything anti-suicide will always be unacceptable to me.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: Praestat_Mori