• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
hello. i am going to reveal some idenifying information which im nervous about. i am studying veterinary medicine and currently work at a vet practice. put to sleeps are common and the bottle of euthasol is frequently left out unattended. euthasol is made of pentobarbital (N) and phenobarbital, i also know the measurements and how to administer intravenous injection. vet ctb is 4* the average in my country of uk.

i want to just quickly draw the required amount into syringe (its not a lot) and sneak it home to take but im worried about the implications that may cause the practice and possibly being caught i'm confident i could draw it and get away, but autopsy would show pentobarbital intoxication.

Thank you for reading ❤️

**i did not mention. while a heavily controlled drug i do not think my small town vet keeps record of levels of fluid they do keep logs of who takes it out of the safe though which is required by law and as i am not a rcvs i can not take it out (i could probably crack the code) but that adds more risk

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Red Desert, crowbait and Wunderkind
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
you got that sneaky link
im afraid there is no link. we order our n from vet suppliers and you need a registered vet manager id to order it. my post is more about stealing some ;-;

Reactions: crowbait
W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
What does it matter what the autopsy shows?
If you really want it and you have the opportunity to implement CTB in this way, why not?

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and releasespieces
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
What does it matter what the autopsy shows?
If you really want it and you have the opportunity to implement CTB in this way, why not?
because sudden death not caused by a heart condition i have would probably warrant autopsy and that would show pentobarbital and i dont want anyone at my practice losing their license or feeling extreme guilt for my choices. i want to ctb and have taken sn in the past (unfortunately while drunk and to fault) but i am strongly against taking anyone down with myself

• Informative
Reactions: WaitingForMyRide, crowbait, Secrets1 and 4 others
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Anyone getting deja vu?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/free-nembutal-party-in-united-kingdom.100644/

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Wunderkind, GasMonkey and diyCTB
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Anyone getting deja vu?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/free-nembutal-party-in-united-kingdom.100644/
im sorry for posting a similar thread, i hadnt seen that one :(
please forgive me

i feel there may be a misunderstanding, i am not supplying anyone else at all as the thread you linked implies, even if paid. i am more asking a moral question the only place i feel confident talking about this. would it be right to steal and possibly put others at risk without causing direct harm. i am very lost at this point:(

the reason vets or vet understudies may post about n a lot is because n is a common part of a vet job as its used for pts in many cases

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Twntysix and Cathy Ames
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
you got that sneaky link

Nice image with guy vomiting. I see myself in him. You have realized that humanity does not deserve good people because in the end they will blame and minimize, let alone turn their backs away from that person who's just seeking their understanding?

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Nice image with guy vomiting. I see myself in him. You have realized that humanity does not deserve good people because in the end they will blame and minimize, let alone turn their backs away from that person who's just seeking their understanding?
humanity does deserve nice people and nice people exist:( please dont turn your back on the world i dont know what youve been through but please have faith in others ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: crowbait, DaatiSimi, Brokensaddle and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I guess you could write a note apologising to your employers. Also one to the authorities saying that your employer did everything they reasonably could to keep the controlled substance safe. That you knowingly took it from them (deceived them) because you felt so desperate.

I expect you're right- that they would indeed come under investigation. Still- hopefully the note would go some way to absolving them from guilt- if they're health and safety practices are up to scratch.

Just on a different note... Do you know how stable it is when removed from the sealed bottle and in a syringe? I guess it would be ok- but I expect you know more. You'd also need to be sure you weren't caught- obviously but you seem to know their habits quite well.

As for that other thread- I agree- it does sound kind of suspicious when people start saying they have access to N. Most especially when they are willing to share it- for money in exchange. Still- it's obvious you are talking about personal use...

I wish you all the best- whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: Red Desert and Secrets1
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
i feel there may be a misunderstanding, i am not supplying anyone else at all as the thread you linked implies, even if paid. i am more asking a moral question the only place i feel confident talking about this. would it be right to steal and possibly put others at risk without causing direct harm. i am very lost at this point:(

I think I understand your concerns. You are worried about scenario about negative reputation that your clinic can get and possibly the scrutiny that general vet practice can get as a result of your action? It depends on the level of your personal pain and suffering and to what lengths you are willing to go to stop it. As long as it does not become a trend and you do it "responsibly" maybe it will be a forgotten local news?

For example with SN people were irresponsible and selfish because they took liberty talking about it openly and leaving reviews mentioning how they will use SN to CTB. Some smartasses started capitalizing and selling suicide kits on ecommerce website. Look where this has led to and how their irresponsible actions made it hard to find it. If they knew how to keep their mouths shut, it would buy more time to allow people to have it until it would become restricted.

I want to CTB in a hotel and like you I don't want to cause a headache to owner and problems to their property's value. I was thinking about CTBing in a hotel belong to a chain of hotels because they have insurance and processes in place for such cases. I am still thinking to CTB in the former because I absolutely cannot fail this. If I had a room for error, I would be more considerate about others.
humanity does deserve nice people and nice people exist:( please dont turn your back on the world i dont know what youve been through but please have faith in others ❤️
I am sorry to disagree. The "nice people" are of lesser amounts than "not nice people" to make a dent and make things better. What they do is undermined by majority of "bad people" constituting ignorant, stupid, toxic and indifferent. This is why there is a constant fight for balance, rollercoaster and pain and suffering exist. My hope in humanity has been lost. Being good in this world means to be exploited and taken advantage of bad people. I am becoming bad person because of how this world treated me and affected me and my naive kindness that I once had. But I am no longer "good person" and will do a service for myself and society by CTB'ing. Better die nobody than a villain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twntysix, MountainMonkey and aloneinwinter
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
I guess you could write a note apologising to your employers. Also one to the authorities saying that your employer did everything they reasonably could to keep the controlled substance safe. That you knowingly took it from them (deceived them) because you felt so desperate.

I expect you're right- that they would indeed come under investigation. Still- hopefully the note would go some way to absolving them from guilt- if they're health and safety practices are up to scratch.

Just on a different note... Do you know how stable it is when removed from the sealed bottle and in a syringe? I guess it would be ok- but I expect you know more. You'd also need to be sure you weren't caught- obviously but you seem to know their habits quite well.

As for that other thread- I agree- it does sound kind of suspicious when people start saying they have access to N. Most especially when they are willing to share it- for money in exchange. Still- it's obvious you are talking about personal use...

I wish you all the best- whatever you decide to do.
syringes are sterile vacuums and as long as it was used in good time it would still be sanitary and effective.

I think I understand your concerns. You are worried about scenario about negative reputation that your clinic can get and possibly the scrutiny that general vet practice can get as a result of your action? It depends on the level of your personal pain and suffering and to what lengths you are willing to go to stop it. As long as it does not become a trend and you do it "responsibly" maybe it will be a forgotten local news?

For example with SN people were irresponsible and selfish because they took liberty talking about it openly and leaving reviews mentioning how they will use SN to CTB. Some smartasses started capitalizing and selling suicide kits on ecommerce website. Look where this has led to and how their irresponsible actions made it hard to find it. If they knew how to keep their mouths shut, it would buy more time to allow people to have it until it would become restricted.

I want to CTB in a hotel and like you I don't want to cause a headache to owner and problems to their property's value. I was thinking about CTBing in a hotel belong to a chain of hotels because they have insurance and processes in place for such cases. I am still thinking to CTB in the former because I absolutely cannot fail this. If I had a room for error, I would be more considerate about others.

I am sorry to disagree. The "nice people" are of lesser amounts than "not nice people" to make a dent and make things better. What they do is undermined by majority of "bad people" constituting ignorant, stupid, toxic and indifferent. This is why there is a constant fight for balance, rollercoaster and pain and suffering exist. My hope in humanity has been lost. Being good in this world means to be exploited and taken advantage of bad people. I am becoming bad person because of how this world treated me and affected me and my naive kindness that I once had. But I am no longer "good person" and will do a service for myself and society by CTB'ing. Better die nobody than a villain.
i am generally quite happy in life, but there is always an underlying need to die idrk what it is but I am content that i will someday, its been with me for years and years. i would not tell others of this method in person, i would keep it secret and take it to my grave. i am glad you understand my discretion

• Hugs
Reactions: crowbait, Forever Sleep and diyCTB
time2fly

time2fly

Cowboy
Dec 20, 2022
I would totally sneak some home but thats just me. I would leave a note saying exactly what I used and that I obtained it on my own. Thats my plan for SN. I'm not gonna leave my death as a "guessing game" for the ems. Just gonna put it in plain bold "this is what i used and I obtained it by myself"

Reactions: y0dha, Forever Sleep and releasespieces
D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
Damn I'm envious. I think I might try to become a vet someday. Dying from N is my dream.

releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
I can understand wanting to take the moral high ground, but I think there are ways to see it from a different perspective that changes the narrative. Let's get to the crux of what a veterinarian truly is. They mostly care for domestic animals, in my opinion domestication is morally wrong, it is wrong to interrupt the natural worlds rhythm and exploit animals for humanities benefit. What is our healthcare system all about? What is big pharma all about? Producing profits? What is the law all about? Controlling people and taking away their innate freedoms, punishing people for simply being alive? Is it possible that vets just continue this exploitative systems hamster wheel of doom? Big profits for the pharmaceutical industry while exploiting the natural world? I have no respect for our human made systems of credit/debt and exploitation. Sure there are real people involved, your coworkers, who might be affected by your actions, but they just contribute to a corrupt system that abuses the natural world and takes advantage of societies thoughtless lemmings. My point is that what you would be doing isn't as ethically irresponsible as you might think. There are probably countless talking points that could support the decision to take what you need to find peace in a world gone mad. It goes beyond the surface world and takes some systematic dissection to see what powers are truly at play here and what, for you, the true moral high ground would be. Do what makes you comfortable, but try to see the profession for what it truly is.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: MountainMonkey, aloneinwinter and diyCTB
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
I can understand wanting to take the moral high ground, but I think there are ways to see it from a different perspective that changes the narrative. Let's get to the crux of what a veterinarian truly is. They mostly care for domestic animals, in my opinion domestication is morally wrong, it is wrong to interrupt the natural worlds rhythm and exploit animals for humanities benefit. What is our healthcare system all about? What is big pharma all about? Producing profits? What is the law all about? Controlling people and taking away their innate freedoms, punishing people for simply being alive? Is it possible that vets just continue this exploitative systems hamster wheel of doom? Big profits for the pharmaceutical industry while exploiting the natural world? I have no respect for our human made systems of credit/debt and exploitation. Sure there are real people involved, your coworkers, who might be affected by your actions, but they just contribute to a corrupt system that abuses the natural world and takes advantage of societies thoughtless lemmings. My point is that what you would be doing isn't as ethically irresponsible as you might think. There are probably countless talking points that could support the decision to take what you need to find peace in a world gone mad. It goes beyond the surface world and takes some systematic dissection to see what powers are truly at play here and what, for you, the true moral high ground would be. Do what makes you comfortable, but try to see the profession for what it truly is.
i am sorry to be, but i fundamentally disagree. while domestication is a contentious point for some, vets serve a need through a habit humans create. vets dont exist to further encourage domestication, a lot of them disagree with it in many cases as well as this, vets are not the ones who charge or run pharmaceutical facilities, chemists are. i encourage the right to die and from what i have heard many vets do too, as well as the increased ctb risk and the likelihood that vets know someone who ctb many of them would probably agree with the sentiment we talk about on this site.

please educate yourself or view others opinions before you make such inflammatory and sweaping statements on others which, as a majority, do just want to help animals

• Informative
Reactions: voidstar, Secrets1, watchingthewheels and 2 others
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
from my understanding, you would not be able to inject enough pentobarbital to ctb before passing out. That's why everyone drinks vet N. Maybe if you had a higher concentration per mg than the standard it'd be possible.

Reactions: aloneinwinter
releasespieces

releasespieces

Jun 26, 2022
i am sorry to be, but i fundamentally disagree. while domestication is a contentious point for some, vets serve a need through a habit humans create. vets dont exist to further encourage domestication, a lot of them disagree with it in many cases as well as this, vets are not the ones who charge or run pharmaceutical facilities, chemists are. i encourage the right to die and from what i have heard many vets do too, as well as the increased ctb risk and the likelihood that vets know someone who ctb many of them would probably agree with the sentiment we talk about on this site.

please educate yourself or view others opinions before you make such inflammatory and sweaping statements on others which, as a majority, do just want to help animals
That's your business, just expressing a different viewpoint. Your defensiveness speaks volumes.

Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
I'm going throw my opinion in now. I don't think anyone will be sacked. I think people may resign due to the guilt they feel, probably senior management or members of staff. Of course people will be affected because they work with you on daily basis. Most like SOP will be changed and the protocol around handling drugs will definitely be changed to insure it won't happen again. I don't think the clinic will shut down at all. The clinic will also screen future applicants to insure can do a good risk assessment. I feel getting caught trying to crack the code or having the drugs could be more of problem as then you would have to explain yourself and under pressure I wouldn't be able to deal with but those are just my thoughts.

Reactions: aloneinwinter
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@releasespieces Vets also help injured pets and they euthanize pets that have no hope. At least pets can have their way out of this cruel world. But like docs sadly not all vets are created equal and some people should never be allowed to be vets.

I think this conversation sways in the controversial direction...

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
I'm going throw my opinion in now. I don't think anyone will be sacked. I think people may resign due to the guilt they feel, probably senior management or members of staff. Of course people will be affected because they work with you on daily basis. Most like SOP will be changed and the protocol around handling drugs will definitely be changed to insure it won't happen again. I don't think the clinic will shut down at all. The clinic will also screen future applicants to insure can do a good risk assessment. I feel getting caught trying to crack the code or having the drugs could be more of problem as then you would have to explain yourself and under pressure I wouldn't be able to deal with but those are just my thoughts.
suicide through N is fairly common in the vet industry, ready access to class a drugs and a depressing high stress job leads to many people have depression in the industry, there's even movments such as nomv to prevent them. the code isn't hard, it's so old all the used keys are worn ass well as it being pretty lax security wise.
from my understanding, you would not be able to inject enough pentobarbital to ctb before passing out. That's why everyone drinks vet N. Maybe if you had a higher concentration per mg than the standard it'd be possible.
it should be possible to do fairly well as long as i don't inject it into a main artery to the brain, it isn't too much liquid intravenous, it's a lot more if you take it oraly
That's your business, just expressing a different viewpoint. Your defensiveness speaks volumes.
i feel like when you insult my profession, myself and many of my friends and coworkers it moves from opinion to something that is just insulting. you say we're just in for profit when we make about as much as a reacher does and we have to study longer than a doctor. and of course my defensiveness speaks volumes, i'm being defensive because you've insulted me !Σ( ̄□ ̄;)

Reactions: Twntysix and y0dha
releasespieces

releasespieces

Jun 26, 2022
@releasespieces Vets also help injured pets and they euthanize pets that have no hope. At least pets can have their way out of this cruel world. But like docs sadly not all vets are created equal and some people should never be allowed to be vets.

I think this conversation sways in the controversial direction...
suicide through N is fairly common in the vet industry, ready access to class a drugs and a depressing high stress job leads to many people have depression in the industry, there's even movments such as nomv to prevent them. the code isn't hard, it's so old all the used keys are worn ass well as it being pretty lax security wise.

it should be possible to do fairly well as long as i don't inject it into a main artery to the brain, it isn't too much liquid intravenous, it's a lot more if you take it oraly

i feel like when you insult my profession, myself and many of my friends and coworkers it moves from opinion to something that is just insulting. you say we're just in for profit when we make about as much as a reacher does and we have to study longer than a doctor. and of course my defensiveness speaks volumes, i'm being defensive because you've insulted me !Σ( ̄□ ̄;)
I think introspection is required when people become defensive. I don't think we should derail your original post. You're asking for help from the community and you have made it abundantly clear that my assistance wasn't appreciated. I encourage you to shift your focus to those that align with your thought process and opinions.

bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
i understand you have to take a lot more orally but i'm almost positive you will not be able to inject enough in time unless you're using a drip if it's roughly 60mg/ml - you'll pass out before enough is administered.

• Love
Reactions: AnonymousRobin and aloneinwinter
D

Doctors HATE them

She/they
Nov 16, 2022
The natural world forces animals to kill each other or kills them from disease. It has no morals to speak of and that's not a good thing as you might believe. If nature can be mitigated then that's a good thing.

Reactions: y0dha and watchingthewheels
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
i understand you have to take a lot more orally but i'm almost positive you will not be able to inject enough in time unless you're using a drip if it's roughly 60mg/ml - you'll pass out before enough is administered.
i might be able to setup a drip i could also just go with "oh no bottle broke" and slip it away, but that's getting to outright theft and i would feel bad about that.

• Hugs
Reactions: bed
S

SeenMoreThanEnough

Student
Sep 16, 2022
would it be right to steal and possibly put others at risk without causing direct harm. i am very lost at this point:(
IMO, it doesn't matter. You'll be dead. No one is going to be waiting on 'the other side' to punish you for it. No one will be harmed by your actions but you.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
IMO, it doesn't matter. You'll be dead. No one is going to be waiting on 'the other side' to punish you for it. No one will be harmed by your actions but you.
She'll be dead, but her co-workers may have to deal with the fall out of her actions. I understand why she's hesitant about it.

Reactions: Twntysix and bed
S

SeenMoreThanEnough

Student
Sep 16, 2022
She'll be dead, but her co-workers may have to deal with the fall out of her actions. I understand why she's hesitant about it.
True, but on the same side of that coin, there are a lot of various people (police, family, friends, coroners, etc) that have to deal with the fallout of any suicide. Ah well, maybe she'll decide on another method or decide to live.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
True, but on the same side of that coin, there are a lot of various people (police, family, friends, coroners, etc) that have to deal with the fallout of any suicide. Ah well, maybe she'll decide on another method or decide to live.
Right, but fall out in this particular situation means being investigated and possibly blamed for letting a suicide happen with scheduled drugs that they're responsible for. If she choses to go through with it, hopefully the repercussions for her boss won't be too severe.

Status
Not open for further replies.