• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

inthislifeorthenext

Feb 17, 2024
Hate to beg and I apologise if this is against forum rules but I am really at a loss here. I have been looking for a SN UK source for months (only joined SS recently but have been a watcher of the forum for a while), and really can't find anything. I've thought about other methods but none of them are quite right: have no place to set up full hanging (tried partial twice but my SI is too strong), don't have a car so can't CO, there isn't a bridge high enough to die from around me, night-night seems to get nothing but failures on this forum....

I have final exams coming up soon. I am going to fail them for sure. My parents have spent so much money on me and I am incapable. I don't want to live like this anymore. Please can anyone point me in somewhat of the right direction. Sorry to the mods if this is not allowed.

Reactions: Unknown21
P

Polonium220

Feb 15, 2024
Sn is my preferred method as well, good luck I hope you find the answers you're looking for.