• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FlameWhisperer

FlameWhisperer

Sigma Wolf
Feb 21, 2023
As the title, is it a good idea to replace a benzodiazepine with trazodone? I don't think it will be that easy for me to put my hands on benzodiazepines. Not that I couldn't, I would just need to ask my psychologist to put me on a psychiatrist again, and I am sure they would prescribe me some again. But I don't want to go through all that process again, and what it implies again.

I will still try to get benzodiazepines from another source, however there's a very low chance that I get some, and trazodone is very available to me right now.

JuliaOnTheNet

JuliaOnTheNet

pew pew pew
Feb 14, 2023
I'd be worried more about not having an antiemetic. SN without benzos is fine and could help with not throwing up

Reactions: FlameWhisperer
FlameWhisperer

FlameWhisperer

Sigma Wolf
Feb 21, 2023
I'd be worried more about not having an antiemetic. SN without benzos is fine and could help with not throwing up
The antiemetic is probably no concern for me, I am actually working on getting my hands on metoclopramide right now.

I am more concerned about the symptoms that I have seen that SN can give, which consequently may lead to me throwing up - like the headaches and whatnot. I don't know how bad they can get, but I'd definitely not want them that bad cause I know I will throw up with a heavy headache.

I was considering just smoking weed at that moment, if trazodone would not be a good benzo replacement. But I know what weed does to me, and it will increase my heart beat in quite a lot, so I'm not confident I will be smoking some in the eventuality of CTB by SN...

Thanks for the answer though

Reactions: JuliaOnTheNet