• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
So I plan to not eat for 24 hours before I do my SN attempt. Then I'll take Odansetron and hydroxyzine one hour before I drink the SN. But the problem is I live with my parents and I never leave because I have agoraphobia and anxieties. So I'd wait for them to go grocery shopping. This gives me slightly over one hour. I only weigh 130 pounds and with no food in me I should die within 1 hour right? I mean I will lock the door and pretend I'm showering so that might give me a little more time. But I realistically have 1h 20 mins. Would this be enough?

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
This would be very risky. It could potentially take up to 4 hours to die of SN. Easily could take over an hour. You may be saved.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
This would be very risky. It could potentially take up to 4 hours to die of SN. Easily could take over an hour. You may be saved.
Hmm so once I get my SN I'll have to wait even longer for the rare time my parents go out and do something that takes awhile :/

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Mhh, yeah it might work but if I were you I would do it with more time.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
First of all, try to fast for less time as it is harder to consume anything after not eating for a long time. I'd say around 12 max (can be different if it includes sleep), but don't take my word for it. The thing is, if you have a hard time consuming normal food, then with a poison like SN it can

That amount of time is risky, especially because you are pressured to act fast due to little time. From my experience with SN cases, it should be enough if you were completely sure that no one will interrupt you in the following hour of taking SN.

Still, anything can go wrong. In the end it is up to you if you wanted to take the risk.

Reactions: Fin
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
First of all, try to fast for less time as it is harder to consume anything after not eating for a long time. I'd say around 12 max (can be different if it includes sleep), but don't take my word for it. The thing is, if you have a hard time consuming normal food, then with a poison like SN it can

That amount of time is risky, especially because you are pressured to act fast due to little time. From my experience with SN cases, it should be enough if you were completely sure that no one will interrupt you in the following hour of taking SN.

Still, anything can go wrong. In the end it is up to you if you wanted to take the risk.
I'm used to not eating for long period of time due to my anxiety. During this time I still drink water though so I figured it would be fine and help the SN work faster. I'll also be taking tums to reduce stomach acid