ETgirl

ETgirl

silver tongue devil
Jul 22, 2024
Ordering SN from DMC soon. Just wondered how I should store it.

Will any glass airtight container do? Anyone have an Amazon link to any?

I'd also like to confirm how long it will be good for. I've heard roughly 3 years?

Thanks.

athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
Just leave it sealed in what it came in, it's vac sealed and good to store as in a cool, dry place. Would not suggest opening it until you are ready to use it.

Wishing you all the best and hope you get whatever peace & serenity you might be seeking.

Reactions: ETgirl
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Generally, it is sufficient to store the SN in, for example, a regular drawer.
I do not know what kind of container the SN from DMC is stored in, but if it is, for example, a plastic bottle, do not break the seals and everything should be fine.
Just protect the SN from sunlight, moisture and extreme temperatures. So, the SN stored in a regular room and a regular drawer should be safe.

Here is information about the expiration date of the SN:

Reactions: ETgirl
ETgirl

ETgirl

silver tongue devil
Jul 22, 2024
Just leave it sealed in what it came in, it's vac sealed and good to store as in a cool, dry place. Would not suggest opening it until you are ready to use it.

Wishing you all the best and hope you get whatever peace & serenity you might be seeking.
Ah okay, thanks so much. All the best to you too.

Ton pfp est trop cool!
Merci bcp ! Je l'aime aussi 😁

Generally, it is sufficient to store the SN in, for example, a regular drawer.
I do not know what kind of container the SN from DMC is stored in, but if it is, for example, a plastic bottle, do not break the seals and everything should be fine.
Just protect the SN from sunlight, moisture and extreme temperatures. So, the SN stored in a regular room and a regular drawer should be safe.

Here is information about the expiration date of the SN:
Thanks very much for all that info. I'll make sure to keep it sealed. :)

Reactions: Agon321