• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

home

home

Sep 10, 2022
So I found some sn that i could get for a bit cheaper + quicker (2lbs for $19 + shipping) than i would if i got it at de/dd. If you want to find it just look up "fish egg sn", it's the brand with initals p-c. It says it's "technical grade 99% pure". What makes me wary of it is that the description is short, theres no proof of purity, and it doesnt have much proper hazard labelling on it. Maybe im just over thinking this, but better safe than wake up on a ventilator.

Reactions: unnoticed and Hollowillow
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
IMO buy it from reliable sources here

Reactions: Meineendscheidung, Hollowillow, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
So I found some sn that i could get for a bit cheaper + quicker (2lbs for $19 + shipping) than i would if i got it at de/dd. If you want to find it just look up "fish egg sn", it's the brand with initals p-c. It says it's "technical grade 99% pure". What makes me wary of it is that the description is short, theres no proof of purity, and it doesnt have much proper hazard labelling on it. Maybe im just over thinking this, but better safe than wake up on a ventilator.
is de/dd slow??

L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
not slow, just that from where i am i could this one a bit faster and for me every day counts.
I feel that. Every day matters for me too. I'm suffering and want it to end. Good luck <3

• Hugs
Reactions: unnoticed and home
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
DD is 2 lbs for 10 plus shipping.
Also the fish egg sn is legit, it has been tested

Reactions: unnoticed
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
dd shows up on google shopping for that price still, but once ypu actually try to buy its 24.98 + shipping.

Do you know the post where it was tried? I dont doubt you Im just curious
Ah, I see I only paid like 30$ all together. I think.
Yeah, if you use the search bar and use certain terms you should find post.

Reactions: home
Pinkliquid12

Pinkliquid12

Sep 10, 2022
I think I'm seeing what you're talking about on Amazon. It's got a big yellow label and it's for curing salmon eggs? And it's 2 lbs for $85?? Man dying is expensive

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
30$ is cheap... 85$ too actually if it works. I expected more...

How much is it from our sources and where are their contact? Pm only? I don't want to go puking 😭😭😭 is there a way to inject... Or with N but I can't figure out bitcoin?

home

home

Sep 10, 2022
I think I'm seeing what you're talking about on Amazon. It's got a big yellow label and it's for curing salmon eggs? And it's 2 lbs for $85?? Man dying is expensive
Yeah its the yellow label, but i was looking at the actual company store.

Pinkliquid12

Pinkliquid12

Sep 10, 2022
Yeah its the yellow label, but i was looking at the actual company store.
Ah right didn't think to look for one. So will this definitely be what you are using?