• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

angel_cries

angel_cries

Aug 14, 2023
Already in the preparation for CTB in less than 10 days from now. I really would like to CTB with SN since if partial suspension goes wrong and I fail my situation will be even worse and I might end up forced in a psychiatric ward. In Japan is already a stigma of prolonging "treatment" of mental illness to squish more money from patients parents. Without even mentioning the physical consequences of failure. I don't think I can go for full suspension unless in a psychotic episode and I really would like it to be peaceful when crossing this bridge.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart
sothisisgoodbye

sothisisgoodbye

May 12, 2023
I had a source ship SN to me back in February to Japan, generally any source that is legit and does international shipping will work. They checked/opened my package and saw it was SN, but didn't do anything else after. Tbh though, I don't think any source will be able to ship to you in time within 10 days.

Reactions: Sweet Tart and angel_cries
angel_cries

angel_cries

Aug 14, 2023
I'd still take it, tbh if I can get SN I am willing to wait. Please, can you pm me to guide me on how to do it? Things are getting really complicated here.

• Love
Reactions: sothisisgoodbye
sothisisgoodbye

sothisisgoodbye

May 12, 2023
I'd still take it, tbh if I can get SN I am willing to wait. Please, can you pm me to guide me on how to do it? Things are getting really complicated here.
The source I purchased from stopped selling SN late April. I'm sure if you ask for any current sources that sell SN, some should be able to ship to Japan.