• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lovestolearn

Jan 2, 2021
I finish my nexium/ppi regime today (I take it for recurring acid reflux)I plan to ctb tommorow or Sunday. Do I still take an antacid or buy nexium/ppi and take it right before ctb? Or should I take nothing? Hello

Last edited:
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
I'll report what the wiki says:
Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs): If you are taking PPIs (e.g., esomeprazole, lansoprazole, omeprazole, pantoprazole, and rabeprazole) for gastric ulcers, you should stop taking them 2 weeks prior your attempt.
When SN was a new method to CTB the use of PPIs was recommended, but later it was found out it wasn't useful.
If you can you should get Antiacids like ranitidine, famotidine, or cimetidine.

• Love
Reactions: Defenestration and Astral316
L

Lovestolearn

Jan 2, 2021
I'll report what the wiki says:

When SN was a new method to CTB the use of PPIs was recommended, but later it was found out it wasn't useful.
If you can you should get Antiacids like ranitidine, famotidine, or cimetidine.
Damn. I can't hold off my ctb for two weeks. Will my ppi use affect how my body reacts to the sn?