• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
Is this what SN is ? Is it the real deal or not quite the SN I need to get results. Here is a picture and a brief description
IMG 7497
Sodium Nitrate, 99% Minimum Purity, Prilled (Small Pellets) by Duda Energy. Sodium nitrate is the chemical compound with the formula NaNO. This salt, also known as "Chile saltpeter," is a white solid which is very soluble in water.

W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
Is this what SN is ? Is it the real deal or not quite the SN I need to get results. Here is a picture and a brief description
View attachment 144872
Sodium Nitrate, 99% Minimum Purity, Prilled (Small Pellets) by Duda Energy. Sodium nitrate is the chemical compound with the formula NaNO. This salt, also known as "Chile saltpeter," is a white solid which is very soluble in water.
No it is not!!!!!!! Do not try it!!!!!

Reactions: Agon321 and sinclairpeace
Upvote 1
S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
No it is not!!!!!!! Do not try it!!!!!
Okay thank you that's what i figured since I found this on Amazon šŸ˜žit's so hard to find anything now adays. I was trying to find an SN kit that was mentioned in a news article a while back but I think it was banned or something. Or something that was sold on Amazon.

Upvote 0
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Amazon, eBay, etc. does not sell SN anymore. Several lawsuits.

Also people on this website discuss sodium nitrite. This is sodium nitrate.

Upvote 0
S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
Amazon, eBay, etc. does not sell SN anymore. Several lawsuits.

Also people on this website discuss sodium nitrite. This is sodium nitrate.
Oh,that's what I was scared of getting the two mixed up, but I copied and pasted for that same exact reason to avoid it. Thanks for that!

Upvote 0